Chapter 14

This is an actual chapter! This is exhilarating, get excited! (If you get this reference I already love you) *it actually isn't that exciting I just wanted to see who else has seen the anime I referred to*

(A/N) A huge thanks to everyone who has been giving me unconditional support! We have 18k and It feels so unreal to me. I hate to get emotional on you but I don't know what kind of unstable person i'd be without being supported by you people. I've never been one to share my emotions and so I typically bottle them up, but lately I've been having an aura of confidence and I have been caring less about what others' think and more about what I think. You are all helping to shape me into a better, more motivated and confident person! Thank you, everyone, so much, just for everything. Just for being here, just reading this. Let's begin the long-awaited and deserved chapter.

Izuku's P.O.V

Oh.

I deadpanned. They found me. How annoying! Kacchan and Uraraka were just getting to the good stuff in their conversation! I watch as Kacchan and Uraraka snap their head toward the sound of Kirishima, who spoke up when he and the class- following close behind him- found me.

Luckily, I was behind a wall while I eavesdropped. I'd like to call it 'overheard' rather than eavesdropped, though. I peeked around the corner to see Uraraka dashing for the exit while Kacchan followed after, at a much slower pace, walking casually with his hands in his pockets. This is when I decide, Hey, maybe I should pay attention to Kirishima.

"H-Hey, Kiri!"

He looks at me, confused. "So, why'd you leave, Mido-bro? We were all worried"

"O-oh? Y-you were? I'm sorry! I just needed to use the bathroom and-" I lied, I felt bad doing such a thing but Kirishima cut me off.

"Hey don't sweat it! We all just panicked, It was a little misunderstanding mixed with overreaction so, It of course caused chaos!" Kirishima laughed, showing me his usual, toothy, cheerful grin.

"I-I see..." I awkwardly smiled. Kirishima suggested we all head over to Class 1-B's dorms since that's where we will be sleeping and such until our dorms are repaired. We all agreed as he lead the way.

Time Skip ~

I was sitting on the floor of Shinsou's room, he happened to be who I was partnered with to share a dorm. I had my notes in hand, analyzing all the quirks I could and in what way they could help each Kacchan to get back to his own time. Nothing that could help had really showed up and I was starting to doubt if there was anyway to revert what 'Time Swap' had done.

Wait . . .

. . .

Revert?

THAT'S IT! I abruptly stood up from the carpeted floor and turned on my heel so I could reach for the door. Apparently, Shinsou is quite the heavy sleeper and didn't notice me as I moved across the room. Funny, he reminds me of Aizawa a little.

I almost burst our laughing, as I imagine what Todoroki would have said in this situation. But I stop myself as there is a sleeping person also in the room. I mean, he'd probably sleep through it anyway. (Comment section, please, you know what I'm talking about with Todoroki)

I walk out of the room, the door creaking slightly as I close it shut behind me. I start down the hall to where Aizawa is currently staying. Yes, they got a room for Aizawa, he 'doesn't want to leave his problem children unprotected', apparently. I knock on his door lightly. If he isn't awake, then this has no hope. The door creaks open and light shines into my eyes. Thank the heavens! He's awake!

"Eh? Problem child..?" He opens the door, confusedly.

"Ah! Mr Aizawa-! I need to have a word with you!"

"Izuku. It's 2:00am, can't this wait..? You should be asleep..." He rubs his eyes and looks at me, slight concern clouds his face.

"Mr Aizawa, I'm sorry but this can't wait! We have to speak now."

"Ugh, fine. Come in and take a seat."

I walk in and close the door behind me. He sits on his desk and I sit across from him, on another chair.

"So, what's this abo-" He begins, but I cut him off, too excited to keep it hidden any longer.

"I know how to get the two Kacchans' back to normal"

His eyes widen slightly but his face quickly goes back to his normal one, he just seemed slightly more intrigued.

"Go on" he prods.

"I was thinking about how another time quirk wouldn't work because It would just create a time loop and as I was thinking I stumbled upon the word 'revert'. That's when I realized a time quirk may actually work. Not the kind of time quirk that actually effects time and space itself but the kind that effects the body. This reminded me of that young girl you and Present Mic take care of. Eri."

Aizawa's body seems to stiffen. "I didn't I think of this... Go, on."

I nod. "Because Eri's quirk allows her to revert an individuals body to it's original state from within a few hours or days, we could get her to use her quirk on the older Kacchan as he has only been here two days it should work on him. If it does work time will rewind for his body but not everything around him, hence avoiding the time loop. Since Older Kacchan was in the future before the villain 'Time Swap' forced him here if Eri were to use her quirk Kacchan will be sent back to the future without disrupting time and space. Because Older Kacchan and younger Kacchan are the same person If Eri's quirk is used on the older version the younger one should also be affected. If this is true then the whole time loop crisis is averted and both Kacchan's will get home safely." I explained, beginning to ramble but Aizawa seemed to listen to every word.

"Even If your annoying and you ramble you explained it in great detail and I personally think it'll work. Go to sleep, we will call All Might and Recovery Girl first thing tomorrow and get Eri from Mic's house. If this works then everything should be sorted by early afteroon tomorrow." His expression barely changed but his eyes sparkled in excitement.

Early the next morning, With Eri and everyone else . . .~

"Eri, thank you so much for doing this for me!" I smiled brightly, she returned the smile, just as bright.

"Anything for Uncle Izu!" Eri turned back to Kacchan, the older one I mean and smiled lightly.

"It was nice meeting you, Katsuki. I'll be excited to talk to you again one day. Goodbye" For Eri's young age of 4 she spoke maturely and was a very pretty little girl. I smiled, so polite.

She raised her hand and placed it on the Ash blondes' shoulder. A bright light flashed everywhere. When the light cleared we saw-

Word Count: ~ 1182 ~

Sorry for the cliffhanger, I just really need to post and I needed an above 1000 word chapter, this isn't that exciting and I apologize. I actually had to think up that whole thing with Eri's quirk myself because when I made the future meets past au I had originally just planned to have a time limit before they went back but I realized that wouldn't work because I needed Katsuki to be back before Izuku's birthday lol. I thought this up during my shitty english class and wrote it down during Japanese so I could remember haha. Hope you enjoyed, Thanks for 18k!