Chapter 21

(KaChOw, nOt Kacchan)
Also I was talking to a few readers about re-writing my first story, let me know if you guys want me to lol. It was a BakuDeku, I think a no quirk au where they went to college and all that. Lemme know if you would read it lmAo THankS fAm. We LegIt hAvE 64k LiKE wOt.

Is it just me or is Senōrita the new Despacito ?

Also I'm sick so tHaTs FuN :/ sorry for the late updateeee aH

Deku's P.O.V
Wait what? Aren't we the same person- I mean, I'm Izuku Midoriya, he's Izuku Midoriya-

"Shinsou"  Todoroki looks up from the place he's sitting to make conversation with the purple-haired teen.

"What?"

"Your ga-"

"No!"

"Yes you are"

"No"

"Yes"

"No-"

"Shut the fuck up already. We get it everyone is gay as fuck, but Deku and I aren't dating!"

Kacchan angrily stops the argument between Shinsou and Todoroki, Todoroki seems to have finally stopped being quiet.

But lies, Kacchan, lies.

But still I think he made the right choice since we didn't talk about it yet, it's better we don't tell them for now. Plus they'd be a bit shocked if we actually said we were, I'm not ready to be attacked with confused shippers right now.
.

.

.
After the birthday fiasco of meeting our alternate selves, along with Hiro, most people have calmed down. We decided it'd be better if we simply spoke to them until Hiro was able to reopen the portal. (A/N Okay! A lot of people were confused on how Skrit was pronounced so, here, S CR IT. Basically just say skirt but swap the 'I' and 'R' around. Also saying 'skritless' is the same, legit just say SKRIT- less. BOoM.)

"So what do you guys do?" Denki asks.

"Huh? Oh! Well we go used to go to a school called Yuuei, as well actually. Since we have a child I think it's obvious we aren't 16. Hiro was made from a person with a skrit that helps same sex couples have children. Anyway, we're musicians! Kacchan specialises in drums and I specialise in guitar. But we can play most instruments and we both sing!" Izuchan answers.

My eyes sparkle in wonder, "Woah! Izuchan that's so cool!"

"I know right? But Deku, I think being hero is cooler!" He says, his eyes lighting up too.

"Not to mention we have the same power! Your skrit is strength buffing and my quirk is the same!" I continue to fanboy, I mean I'm just meeting myself but his personality is different than mine, we just have similar habits. It's so cool learning about another world!

"Aaah! So cooooool!!" He replies.

"Can you two shut the fuck up?" Two people speak in unison, the annoyance in their voices evident.

"Haah!? I thought I told you to stop copying me!" Again, In unison, Kacchan and Katsuchan are fighting. I can't believe those two! They continue to angrily glare at each other before giving up and looking away, with a huff.

"Oh, Yeah, how old are you guys?" This time Mina speaks up.

"Oh. Hey Ash. We're both 22, Izuchan turned 22 today just like how 'Deku' here turned 16" Katsuchan gestures to me.

"Woah, so you're 6 years older? That's even older than the last Bakugou we saw!" Kirishima speaks up. Kaminari excitedly nodding behind him.

"You damn idiots are forgetting that I saw future Deku too"

"Oh yeah! That's true!"

"What's this about another Bakugou?" Izuchan asks.

"Well you see, Bakugou got hit by a quirk which swapped him with his future self. But it was only 5 years into the future." Yaoyorozu explains, only now I realise that she's holding Jirou's hand. (For all those who forgot, it was confirmed in like chapter 5 that Momo and Jirou are dating) they're so adorable together!

"So, Hiro is 4? You must've been 18 when you got him, right?" Iida asks, "is that too young for a child?" His arms move almost robotically.

"We wanted to have Hiro at that age, and we had been together for 3 years prior so we felt it was right. It is more of the couples choice when they want to have a child, sonic."

"Woah! Who knew Bakugou could actually say something meaningful!" Mina says, jumping up and down.

Katsuchan growls in response, "Shut up, damn raccoon eyes"

Mina laughs, "Hey Bakugou, your insults are still the same, even in an alternate universe!"

Both Kacchan and Katsuchan huff and turn away at this. So adorable!

"So, you guys have been together for... How many years?"

"7" Katsuchan speaks nonchalantly.

A large 'awhhh' filled the room. "You guys are adorable! And you've been together since you were 15, that's so amazing!" Kacchan and I exchange a glance at this information, it seems like a lot is the same in this alternate universe.

"I wish that our Bakugou and Midoriya got along like how you two do, but they are basically fighting all the time" Jirou speaks up, "I mean, unless they just act hateful toward each other so no one thinks they're dating" She gives me a sideways glance, sending shivers down my spine. Just as i'm about to attempt to defend myself Kacchan swoops in to save the day! With...

Yelling. Yeah, What did you expect?

"HAAH? YOU THINK I'D ACTUALLY LIKE THAT DAMN NERD? WHAT FUCKING REASON WOULD I HAVE TO LIKE HIM?" He screamed those words out, loud and clear so everyone could hear, and i'm sure anyone walking within a 1 kilometer radius heard too. I know those words were to throw off the others but.. It still... Hurt. It hurt to hear those words, knowing they are directed to me. Kacchan throws me a glance and gives a sort of 'i'm sorry' look, before sitting down again and drinking his water.

Apparently, no one expected his sudden outburst. An eerie and uncomfortable silence filled the room.

"Hey Bakubro, It was just a jok-"

"No! I'm fucking sick and tired of everyone asking these goddamn stupid questions about me or Deku. I'm fucking sick of all your stupid assumptions too! Fucking lay off" He mumbled the last line, sinking further into his chair.

"K-..k..." I couldn't bring myself to say his name. Not only had his outburst shocked me, it hurt too. And i know he's doing it for the best for us... But...

"I'm going to the bathroom" I manage to blurt out before turning and running down the halls towards the bathroom closest to me. I don't turn back but i can practically feel Kacchans' eyes on my back.

"Deku! Wait!" Uraraka calls out and I hear her footsteps close behind me, I continue to run, faster and faster until I finally reach the bathroom.

I swing open the bathroom door and fall to the ground, panting. Just as Uraraka enters behind me the tears start flowing.

Word Count: ~ 1149 ~

Sorry for the late update -^-

Thanks for readinggggg! <3 Hope you enjoyed! Thank you so much for 64k I can't even-

This is unedited so I hope it makes sense-