Chapter 2

Midoriya P.O.V

I ran into the class narrowly avoiding escape from kacchan. I ran to my seat and pulled it out as fast as I can before sitting down and trying to catch my breath.

"Woah, Deku-kun you look so out of breath!" Uraraka peered down at me with a concerned expression covering her face.

"Yeah what happened Midoriya?" Kirishima queried.

"Oh just wait a few seconds" I spoke calmly but I was actually prepared to start crying.

"DAMN DEKUUUU!" Kacchan burst into the room his ears practically steaming. This dramatic entrance just earned a large "Oh." from the whole class.

"So you were running from blasty" Mina looked at me.

"Mhm" I mumbled and looked away with my head on the desk, no doubt Kacchan was glaring daggers at me. I heard light footsteps make their way to my desk. Kacchan... He's totally pretending to be someone else by walking softer, he's stupid if he thinks i'll fall for tha-

"Shitty Deku thinking you can fucking run from me when I ask you a question, hah?"

I felt a hand on my shoulder and then I saw steam, oh how nostalgic. "Of course not Kacchan!"

"Okay then, mind telling me what you said then?" He was trembling with anger "If you don't i'll just go with what I think I heard" He smirks at me with an evil glint in his eyes.

"Uh-uhm what did you think I-I said?" I stammered, worried he may have actually heard me.

Kacchan leaned down close to me, making my face begin to turn red he's too close... too close! I felt his lips brush against my ear with each word he spoke. "So, Deku... You think I'm cute?"

My eyes widened and my face reddened "What?! N-NO!" I turned around to check if anyone else heard what he said, judging by their confused expressions they didn't. "Are you sure, Deku?" He looked at me, smirking expectantly. "Alright listen up class is starting so shut up if you don't wanna be expelled" A yellow caterpillar wormed it's way into the classroom before unzipping itself to reveal Mr Aizawa, our homeroom teacher.

Time skip to after school ~

I was walking after school towards the gates as I said my goodbyes to Uraraka and Iida. Then I remembered. Great tonight Kacchan and Mitsuki and coming over... I rush home before Kacchan can see me and start making fun of me or yelling at me.

When I finally arrive home I open the door and see a note on the bench. Huh? It read:

Dear Izu,

I'm going out to get some groceries for tonights' dinner with the Bakugou's. We're having Katsudon, your favourite! I'll be home at 5:00, our guests should arrive around 5:30. Please be prepared and dress nicely.

- From your loving mother, Inko

Great. I went up to my room and changed from my U.A uniform into a comfortable 'All M' shirt and black jeans, i topped it off with a green hoodie that matched my eyes and my, oh so messy hair. It was only 4:15pm at this stage so I went over to my desk and started to plan out my next week, today was Friday so I would also plan my weekend. Ok... let's see... Oh! tomorrow is valentines day? AND THERE'S AN ALL MIGHT VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL SHIRT? I quickly and excitedly added it into my plan for tomorrow. Sales start at 6:00am so that means I'll wake up at 4:00am and leave around 4:15 so I can arrive at 4:30 and get a decent spot inline. (A/N the valentines special idea is from a discontinued fanfic that only had 2 chapters but I loved the idea and decided to not let such a great plot go to waste, so the next chapters 'valentines special' storyline is completely based off another fanfic, buuuT the dinner with Mistuki and Katsuki was my idea. Just letting you know!) after I finished planning out the weekend and week it was already 5:05pm, meaning my mum should be home any minute. "Izuku! I just got back!"

Just on time, I thought to myself. Time to prepare for when Kacchan gets here, hopefully he doesn't try teasing me about what happened today... even if it is true...

Word count: ~ 703 ~

(A/N I'm dying aHa)