Chapter 9

HOLY SHIIIIIIIT! Thanks for 1k guys! I know this is late since at the time of writing this i'm at 1.4k but I wanted to thank you anyway!

Izuku P.O.V

The game night so far has been a tonne of fun! It's been four hours since I came down, we ordered pizza and watched a few movies and now we are all sitting or lying on the couches, randomly saying a few 'Would you rathers' and some 'truth or dares'.

I feel like everyone is so much closer now, we even found out that Momo and Jirou are dating! Everyone was super supportive and I'm glad no one is homophobic, seeing that Kacchan and I are kinda together. I still don't know if we are official yet though. Everyone in 1A is so kind, I'm glad we are getting to know each other bette-

"Aye, Midoriya!"

I jump, startled by the voice- Kirishima's voice.

"Y-yes?"

"Truth or dare?" He asks, he seems to have the most energy right now. I was on a couch next to uraraka and on her right sat Mina. I have a theory they might be dating.

"Uh, dare I guess?" (A/N Thanks to Angry-Cactus for this ideaaaaA)

"Hmm... I dare you to prank call your Dad!" I visibly stiffen up. My father, Hisashi Midoriya is a very busy man, he is always travelling and I haven't seen him in person for a few years.

"Oh- sure" He will probably be really mad if I prank call him- but I can't back out now. I pick up my phone "Siri, call Dad" I stare at the phone as the number dials. Everyone sits in silence listening. "Calling Daddy" I stiffen- again. I had changed Kacchan's name to Daddy from a dare, well actually a personal dare. He dared me, one on one, to make his name Daddy. Obviously as seen here, I did just that.

This call, is not going to my father.

Kaminari speaks up, "You still call your Dad 'Daddy'?" He laughs a little. A heavy blush covers my cheeks, this is when I decide to steal a glance at Kacchan. He is staring down at his phone, his expression flustered, the same heavy blush covering his face. No one seems to notice though-

Until his phone starts ringing.

Suddenly Uraraka, Kirishima and Kaminari burst into a large "OOH!". But as always Kacchan is quick to react and stands up "My Hag is calling I'll be back, fuckers." He covered it up so smoothly! Right! This gives me time to change the call from Kacchan to my fathers actual number! Everyone is so fixated on what else is happening they don't realize I change the numbers.

"O-Oh... I see, B-Bakugou just got a call from his mother is all..." The three who immediately reacted, Uraraka, Kirishima and Kaminari bow in apology. "S-So sorry we reacted like that" Kaminari mutters, obviously embarrassed and uncomfortable.

Kacchan returns minutes later. "Hey, Dumbfucks. I'm going to sleep. It's fucking 2:00am." I can tell by his voice he doesn't plan on sleeping, in short, he's lying.

"I- I should head up too..." I speak up. Uraraka nods to me and hugs me tightly before saying "See you tomorrow Deku!"

"Yeah! S-see you!" I mutter before racing to the elevators to go to my room. Though the class planned on having a sleepover it was made obvious Kacchan and I weren't comfortable there so they let us go without any questions asked. Once I reached the elevator I clicked the buttons to get to my level. The doors clicked open, and there he was, Kacchan stood against the door to my room. "Hey... Nerd" He sighed. "Let's talk about... You know..." I do know. It's my birthday in two days. The day I get my soul mark. (A/N I knOw I'm FiNaLlY wRitInG iN tHe SouLmAtE sTufF) I nod. He opens the door and I follow him in, shutting it behind me.

"De- No. Izuku, what if- What if we aren't... You know... "

He looks so hurt, pained even. "Kacchan..."

"Izuku... What if we aren't S-Soulmates?" He stutters. He's scared, and frankly, so am I. I feel tears leak out of my eyes. "I- We can still be together... It just might mean we won't be together... Forever" My voice strains.

he nods and I open my arms. He falls into them, limp. Crying. "Deku... Even if we aren't soulmates. I- I always wanna be with you. I... I want to hold you- T-to smile with you. I want to-" He lets out a sob. It breaks my heart to hear that sound. "I don't want to let go of you... You stupid nerd..." His voice breaks.

"M-Me neither... I-" I struggle to keep myself calm. How can I, in this situation?

"Kacchan... I- I love you..." I hold him closer to me, as if it will help protect him from the outside world. His grip on me also tightens.

"You know... I never even actually asked..."

"Hmm?" I pull back a bit so we are still holding each other but I can see his face. He looks at me, only now can I see his beautiful crimson eyes that were clouded and overtaken by tears. His face is red and puffy, cheeks tear stained.

"I-Izuku Midoriya, Will you... Will you be my b-boyfriend?"

I smile lightly, it's all I can do, given the current mood.

"Of course, Kacchan" I pull him close again and we stay like that for a while. Just there. Holding each other. At some point Kacchan stands up and reaches his hand out to me. He stopped crying- his face was still puffy though. I reach for his hand and he helps me up.

"Hey, Kacchan... Wanna stay here for the night?" I ask him, he looks like he isn't ready to leave yet, or maybe me saying that is just code for 'please don't go Kacchan, I love you too much'. I mean- We'll never really know.

"Sure nerd, just cause you wanna sleep with me" I see, even with puffy red eyes, he can still make snarky remarks.

"K-Kacchannnn!!!" I whine playfully. I gain a smirk, "You wanna sleep with me too, though, right?"

His ears turn red. "L-Lets just go to sleep!" He pulls back the covers of my bed and motions for me to get in, I do so, watching as he slides in next to me. "I really do love you, you know that right?" he asks me as his hands snake around me, embracing me in a hug. "Yes, I do know that, you tell me every day" I laugh lightly.

"I just don't want you to forget" He laughs as well.

I kiss his forehead. "Goodnight you big dummy." I whisper.

"Night you dork" He smiles and closes his eyes. Oh, how I love this boy. I let the night overtake me as I drift to sleep in the arms of the boy I love.

Word Count: ~ 1151 ~

(A/N wowowoowo broski's, thanks a tonne for 1k, never thought i'd get this far! Honestly everyone is so supportive and I can't get over how funny some of the comments are! Everyone i'm extremely thankful, and so, I posted an over 1000 word chapter to make up for my absence this week. I'm working on another chapter that will be released sometime next week. Homework is a bitch so I have a lot to do. I have almost done all the assignments I need to so hopefully soon I can turn my attention to writing completely. Thanks again! Also really sorry about making Katsuki so sad, I was kinda mad at myself writing this, please don't cry! Okayyyy! Bye!)