Chapter 11

(A/N Sorry to keep you waiting! Here's an Update! Love you all! Thanks for the Support! Thank-you all for 4k! The only ones i don't love are- actually you know who you are- istg get off my story broski's)

(Please, please, please check out @xXAnime_ThotXx ! I love their story 'Accidents they happen' and it deserves so much more reads! I love it a tonne and its honestly one of my favourite stories. Hope you enjoy it!)

Katsuki's P.O.V

All I can remember is running toward Deku, screaming at the top of my lungs for him to watch out. Then, a bright light flashed and everything vanished, it was dark.

I know my eyes are opened, but everything is still dark. What the hell is happening?! I shift my weight to one side and prop myself up on my elbow. Wherever I am, this place is fucking comfortable.

"Kacchan~!" The voice seems distant, muffled by a wall or something.

Wait, was that... Deku!? I try to stand this time, but trip over when a loud BANG echoes through the room, followed by bright lights everywhere. I groan, hell I can't see shit. I let my eyes adjust. "C'mon Kacchan! Wake up- Oh. You're already up! C'mon we're going to meet up with Ashido and Ochaco today, remember?" Deku stands in the door frame, while i'm on the floor still groaning at the hideously bright light.

"Deku? Where the hell am I?" I ask him, as politely as possible. He looks so buff! He's tall too! Holy shit- Is this even Deku!? What if it's a villain-

He gasped for a second, "Oh my god, Kacchan! You're small! What happened?! Wait..." He paused and started mumbling. Definitely Deku.

"I asked where the hell I am!" I shouted at the suddenly taller male.

He looked at me, suspiciously. "Kacchan, this is our apartment. We live here, together. Remember?" He looked at me like it was the most obvious thing in the world. And that's when the god of realization decided to be a bitch and make me realize that the damn nerd is SHIRTLESS. Fucking SHIRTLESS. I swear to-

"Aggh! Kacchan you have a blood nose! I'll get you some tissues!" He dashed out of the room. Okay, I have to work this out. I wake up in a random room and a taller, bigger-framed Deku shows up, saying 'Kacchan, It's our apartment, remember?'. What the fuck!? Okay, let's say the nerd isn't lying. How the hell did we end up living together and how in fuck did he get taller!? "I got the tissues Kacchan! But we need to talk about why your small suddenly. Did you get into a villain fight? As the #2 hero you should be more careful!" He pouts at me. Wait... did he say #2 hero? Is he looking down on me or is he being honest?! GgaaAaaH! I don't understand any of this!

"Actually, can we fucking talk about how you got taller, suddenly?!" I spit back, mocking him at the end.

"Me? Get taller? Oh my god! Kacchan you must have been hit by 'Time Loop!' He's a villain that can send people 5 years back or forward. You must have been hit! That means my Kacchan is where you should be!" Deku's eyes widened in realization as he explained.

"Wait a second, are you telling me that you're 21? And 21 year old me is where I should be? Shit Deku's gonna freak..." I trail off trying to take in everything the older Deku said. It didn't really sink in that I had just travelled 5 years into the future and am now sitting in a room with a still shirtless Deku, a blood nose and no recollection of a villain that supposedly attacked me.

Fuck that- Now that I say it, It's really sinking in-

"We still have to see Ashido and Ochaco. I'm not cancelling for your reckless behaviour!" He has a pout on his face and his arms are crossed.