Chapter 13

A/N Hi everyone! Because I'm an asshole I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger with Izuku and what happens when the class finds him and moving to whats happening with our sweet Katsu-baby! I have to go to a party- (I know socializing, gross) and so I'm writing this now because I can't really post tomorrow, like, at all and I like posting at night. PLUS! I have 10.6k reads now, and I need to get the next chapter out before we hit 11k! Okaaaay! Now here is the chapter you've *maybe* been desperately waiting for! As always, hope you like it!

Katsuki's P.O.V

After Izuk- DEKU spoke to Uraraka and Ashido at the cafe he asked me if there was anywhere I wanted to go, considering it's 5 years in the future and yeah I was excited about the town. But I didn't want everything to be spoiled, ya know? Like, knowing everything that happens kinda ruins the spark of the moment. For example, now that I know I'll be shit-hairs' best man I won't feel surprised when he asks me in my time. It'll ruin the emotion and stuff. N-Not that I care though.

"Kacchan"

Still, I would rather not explore town. Like I mentioned, I don't wanna spoil anything.

"Kacchan!"

So instead... Maybe... Oh! I could study up on villans that have been caught and how they were caught so that we can catch them earlier! Hell yeah- I'd get hella praise for that!

"KACCHAN!" Deku is looking at me straight in the eye (A/N THE ONLY THING STRAIGHT ABOUT HIM- I'm sorry go back to whatever you were doing. Wait your reading this-) while his face sits inches away from mine. A slight look of irritation sits on his still-adorable face.

"huh?" I look at Deku confused and back up slightly, okay he may be Deku, and Deku may be my boyfriend but I can't help to get at least a little flustered around him- Like I'll ever admit that in real life though!

"You spaced out, kacchan. Are you feeling okay? We can just go home and watch movies or something until you go back to your time. I m-mean if that's want you want to do, o-of course!" He stuttered, probably because he thought he sounded too impolite. Damn nerd has barely changed. Except his body- Holy shit, he's fucking ripped. I mean, sure, In my time he is fairly muscular. No one really knows though because his body's frame is so small you don't really expect it. But when you've seen him shirtless, which I mean- I doubt many people have, you can see just how toned he really is.

"It's fine stupid Deku. Let's just go back and do whatever."

Time Skip brought to you by... Bakugo, Bakugoing, Bakugone. ~

So basically Deku walked with me to the apartment that was apparently our home. We sat down on some comfortable cushions, made a blanket fort then binge watched a shit tonne of episodes from random animes we both liked. I'm fairly sure we spent the whole day in our fort being weebs. I was kind of surprised that Deku liked anime considering he never told me in our time.

I mean I didn't tell him either but I guess we both like to keep our weeb profiles low-key.

Some things we watched were: (A/N Author highly suggests to watch these!! There's a lot more I watch but my irl friend reads this and I don't want to come off as a COMPLETE weeb. See you Asshat? I'm trying for you. ('• • ') )

So we watched Attack on Titan, Fairytail, The promised Netherland, The future Diary, Seven Deadly Sins, DARLING in the FRANXX, Hunter X Hunter and Sword Art Online. (these are the English names)

The anime marathon was fucking awesome! I might be a little obsessed with anime but it's fine. I'm fine. Everythings' fine.

I wonder what MY Deku is doing right now...

A/N To spice it the frick up we're gonna smack in a new P.O.V!

Kaminari P.O.V

After Bakugou disappeared with Uraraka and Momo pointed out how Midoriya should know about the #1 hero he too disappeared.

Of course, with the precious baby cinnamon roll missing everyone freaked. That's when I had the idea to just use my quirk to contact him through his phone or something but we could legitimately just call him if we wanted to, but he's probably got his phone on silent. Even so, a few people still tried. These people being Todoroki, Ashido and Kirishima. When he didn't pick up to any of them we started to really worry. Not only was he missing but he was missing and DECLINING calls. So, Sure I wanna find Midoriya and make sure he's okay but something in me is telling me that he's alright. With this sudden reassurance I start to take all the recent events into consideration.

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty stupid so no one expects me to figure anything out but people tell me a lot of secrets, which is probably stupid on their part but i'm also good at observing so I've realized, Bakugou and Midoriya have been having some super odd interactions lately. On the class sleepover when Bakugou was dared to fake break up with the person he was currently dating- which mind you he didn't tell us who it was- Midoriya had left the room. Not to mention when Midoriya was dared to call his Dad and siri spoke, saying "Calling Daddy" Bakugou's phone rang. Of course I was one of the people who immediately reacted. It's not only that but now future Bakugou is apologizing for crying with him, and it was the same night the sleepover was on which means they stayed together after in Midoriya's room.

Also taking into consideration that during the villain attack they came down at the same time they were most likely in the same room or met in the halls. Lately in class they've both been the last ones to leave and when i'm walking past halls I sometimes see Midoriya and Bakugou standing alone, looking around them, almost as if they are looking out for people.

Wow. I sound smart. I'm really not I just thought all of this to make a bit of chemistry because the author is lazy and ran out ideas and felt like making the dumb one smart. But still, their interactions have been really weird. Giving each other weird looks in class and small, idle touches like brushing shoulders or hands during class. I sound like a detective! Cool! Oh! I can be like Detective Pikachu! I'm gonna find out why they act like this and going to figure out all the odd coincidences between them. Then I'll tell all my ideas to Kiri and then I'll get a cookie for being a good boyfriend! Yay!╰(*'︶'*)╯

Word Count: ~ 1140 ~

(A/N okkk I'm gonna be honest here, I am seriously running outta ideas. I know how I want this story to end but the middle is all a jumble of whatever comes to mind. Making Denki be my 4th wall breaker was an idea from the spark of the moment and making them watch anime, well, I had no other ideas for stuff to write, I have 10.6k reads and I can barely make a good chapter that people will genuinely enjoy. I'm so sorrrrryyy that I don't update more often or make exciting chapters, the next chapter should be the last of the 'future meets past' arc and I will move on to Izuku's birthday and getting his soulmark. Hopefully that's more exciting than this! I tried really hard and kept my promise of uploading twice this week and so that's two chapters of my shitty story for you guys to read! Wish me luck surviving at the party I gotta go to :/ Goodbye my lovely readers! \(*ˊᗜˋ*)/ ᵗᑋᵃᐢᵏ ᵞᵒᵘ)