Chapter 23

The image is from a dōjinshi I've watched too many times -

I'm so sorry for the cliffhanger (≧∀≦) !

But here's the next chapter, so please, enjoy it! I love you all, hope you enjoy.

It's been a while since we've had a crackhead chapter so this'll be great aHa- ^o^

Midoriya P.O.V

A quick gasp was heard before a yell, "Deku!"

Kacchan...

"Deku! I -" he had began to take steps towards me but let out a small gasp and stopped in his tracks. "Fucking floaty bitch didn't say Grape-asshole would be here.." he muttered.

He gave me a side glance for a second before glaring at Mineta again, "does he know?". Kacchan is rather straightforward, I mean- for a gay guy he's rather straightforward-

"Know wha- oh. Yeah... he knows..." I keep my head down. I don't want to make eye contact with Kacchan...

"Well then, guess he won't die of shock if I do this"

"Huh?-" Kacchan grabs my arm and pulls me up towards him, enveloping me in his arms, pulling me into an embrace. "Izu... I'm so fucking sorry you had to hear that... I- I shouldn't have reacted like that, even if it was to stop them... I'm sorry" he hugs me tighter. I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck.

"Oh Kacchan..." I say, my voice muffled by his clothing. "It's okay... I know you don't mean those things. But... there's just one thing I want you to do..."

He moves back from the embrace and looks at me, hope in his eyes. "Yeah?"

"This"

I lean forward and kiss him, he smiles into it before joining in. I use my arms to wrap them around his neck and pull him closer, missing his warmth from the time we've been apart, missing being able to touch him, to be with him. Missing him. He puts his arms around my waist and does the same, pulling me closer, we finally pull apart.

"You perverted nerd" he chuckles.

"H-hey! All we did was kiss!"

"You wanted more to happen though, didn't you? Huh, Izu?" He smirks at me before looking down beside me and going wide-eyed.

"What?"

"Holy shit! I didn't think he'd actually be that schocked!? Are you sure he knew?! Is he still breathing?"

I turn around and see Mineta on the ground, unmoving.

"I - I don't know- what do we do!?" I slowly begin to panic. "Wait! Let's check his heartbeat! Hopefully he didn't like uh die or something- ahaaaa that would n o t be good-" I mutter.

Kacchan starts poking him from a distance with a toilet plunger. I smack it out of his hand and ignore the plunger situation entirely.

"Ew no- I mean, you can but I don't want to get within two feet of that- that thing" Kacchan puts on a disgusted face and takes a few steps back while scrunching his nose. "That shits gross Deku-" Unfortunately for Kacchan, there was a puddle of water where he was walking.

Yeah, you guessed right. He did slip. AND IT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE SEEN.

He let out this tiny screech before screaming "FUCK NUGGETTSSSSSS-" and falling to his death on the tiles.

"Kacchan- are you- pffft!- are you okay?" I manage to sputter between wheezes.

"DO I LOOK FUCKING OKAY? STOP LAUGHING YOU FUCKMUNCH I LANDED IN WATER IT LOOKS LIKE I PISSED MYSELF!"

This earned yet another wheeze from me, except this time, instead of inhaling again, I just started having a full on Asthma attack.

"DEKU! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU ARE ACTING LIKE YOU'RE BREATHING THROUGH ONE OF THOSE SHITTY MCDONALDS STRAWS!"

"I fuc- I f r e a k i n g feel like I am!" I manage scream back.

"Well I- uh- WHAT DO WE DO?" Kacchan walks In circles panicking.

"I just need my inhaler Kacchan."

"You w h a t ?"

"In. Hal. Er." I sound out to him, in a sarcastic tone, before starting to d i e again.

"O h. THAT- OKAY OKAY." He starts rummaging through the bag on his back that he brought down.

"Inhaler... inhaler... inhaler!" He reaches in and grabs it, holding it up like a trophy.

"Hey 'Zuku I found it!"

My heart hammers at that name. It wasn't Deku, but rather the nickname he called me before Deku. At least, I thought my heart was hammering at that name, it might've been, but it was sure as hell hammering at the fact I COULDN'T FREAKING BREATHE.

This boy has some sort of magic power that stops me from breathing. I swear, In this book, It's just becoming a head canon that Kacchan stops me from breathing. WaiT. Book? What-

AhA nothingg- continuing on-

"P-pass i-it" i manage to sputter between heaved breaths. He does, then sits and watches me intently. I take my mouth and place it on the inhaler, pressing it to breathe in and out. When I take my mouth off of it a small cloud of air arises.

"That looks like you're vaping. Deku you shouldn't be doing drugs you're literally like mentally five."

"I-WH-WHAT!?"

I start to choke on air again.

Word count: ~ 873 ~

I'm so sorry about this being so short! I promised to update before I was inactive for the next week or so, so here it is. I couldn't think of much this chapter so I just made it a crackhead one-

I hope it was good enough! See you next chapter!