Chapter 19

(Warning: this chapter literally emits chaotic energy)

No-ones P.O.V

"P-papa are y-you h-here?"

The young voice of a child rang out into the suddenly silent common room. Ochaco was the first to speak. "Awwwhhh! Sweetie, quick, come here, we can find your papa!" She makes her way toward the child and In doing so the young boy backs away. "A-auntie O-Ochaco why a-are you s-small?"

"Huh? How do you know my name..? But I don't know you-"

"Papa doesn't like talking to you very much." The child states, cutting off Ochaco.

"W-Whats your name sweetie?" Ochaco, rather confusedly looks around behind her for backup.

"I'm Hiro" he scans the crowd before he starts running. Everyone turns in confusion as the child jumps onto Ashido and puts his arms up, asking to be picked up.

"O-oh! Hi Hiro! Who's you're papa?" Ashido asks as she lifts the child to her arms, trying to keep her smile from being nervous.

"Auntie Ashido you should know who Papa is! He said once, but don't tell him I told you, that you're his best friend! He said not to tell anyone so keep quiet!" He giggled making the 'ssshhh' noise and said, "well if we can't find Papa what about Daddy?"

"Oh? Do you have two Dads' Hiro?" Kaminari, who is behind Ashido asks. The child nods then smiles, "Da-"

Suddenly a crash echoes through the building, followed by shouting. "Hiro! Where the hell are
you!?"

"Oh man, that sounds just like Bakubro!" Kirishima states, laughing. Kirishima's words seem to bring both Katsuki and Izuku out of their trance.

"Hiro! Please come back!" The voice sounded suspiciously similar to Izuku.

"Hey, we should tell them that Hiro is safe. They are probably his parents!" Ochaco says. Hiro nods, "That sounds just like Papa and Daddy!" His smile is as blinding as the sun.

"Heyyyy! Hiro is in here!" Ochaco calls out towards the area the voices came from and footsteps sound out in the halls, progressively getting louder as they get closer.

"Papa! Dadddyyy!" Hiro calls out. "I'm with Auntie Ashido and Ochaco!" The footsteps are right outside the door and a small click of the handle signals whoever is on the other side is entering.

"Hah?" Katsuki stood dumbfounded at the people who walked through the door.

"What do you mean 'Hah?' you're the fucking one who looks like me!"

"I look like you? Asshole, you look like me!"

"Listen I don't kno- Izuku? Wait but Izuku is next to me-"

"Wait a fucking second why are there two Deku's?!"

"You're one to talk, Kacchan! There is two of you as well!" The Izuku from beside Katsuki speaks up.

"Hey this other Izuku is right. KatsuChan! Why are there two of you?"

"Izuchan there is two of you as well."

"Uaaah! There is!" The 'other Izuku' states as if he just realized.

"AM I THE ONLY ONE TOTALLY CONFUSED BY THIS!?" Ashido, with Hiro still in her arms yells out. "What the hell is going on here-"

"Papa! Daddy!" Hiro jumps from Ashido's arms and begins running toward Katsuki and Izuku but he stops. He confusedly rubs his chin. "There is two Papa's. And two Daddy's." The child seems to just realize. "Which is my Papa and Daddy..." He trails off, mumbling.