Chapter 24

Uuuuuaaaahhh! It's been so long since I've updated!!

I'm really sorry!!

But uh- Hey everyone, I'm sorry for the late ass update-

This story has so much support, we've even reached 92k! That's so insane to me, and I thank you all for it. I remember when I first started this book, I didn't think it would ever come this far. Thankyou all. It's such a big accomplishment!!

I have an announcement, so please read the A/N at the end.

Izuku's P.O.V

After the horrible bathroom disaster, and when Mineta finally woke up, Kacchan and I had made our way back to the others, I had to explain to them I was alright and that Kacchan even apologised to me. They didn't believe that he was even capable of such words, honestly neither did I-

Anyway, I was still upset and confused about what had happened, I tried to get over it as fast as I could because I honestly would hate to stay mad at Kacchan, and I love him, so I have to realise what he said was to protect me!

Izuchan and Katsuchan were still here, we have all been trying hard to get Hiro to use his Skrit but so far nothing has worked. It's fine though! We just have to keep trying.

It's still my birthday though... And it's Izuchan's too. So we decided to continue playing the games! No one remembered what we were up to so Mina and Uraraka, accompanied by Kirishima and Kaminari decided to continue the night and organised a game.

"Alrighty! Everyone, quiet down!" Mina yelled out to the crowd of people, "we've decided to continue with truth or dare!"

There were a few grunts before she continued, "with a twist!" There we're confused murmurs as to what the said 'twist' may be.

Uraraka spoke this time, "you will play truth or dare as you do, but every time you say no to a dare or truth, you have to drink from this disgusting cup! We mixed some horrible stuff in here, including out of date orange juice and other things as gross as that!! So be careful when forfeiting a truth or a dare!"

The way she excitedly said it made me skeptical. She's one of the organisers so she isn't allowed to play.

Oh.

I get it.

She just wants to watch us suffer.

That's my best friend for you. We love Uraraka and her sadistic side, do we not?

"We sure don't you nerd"

"Uaaaaaahhh! I mumbled again..."

"Shhh, I'm trying to hear the fucking rules Damn Deku"

I bowed my head in apology quickly and focused on Uraraka's talking.

Did I say focus? Pfft- what did you expect from me?

I completely zoned out. I was just off in my own world when I realised, I haven't EvEn SEeN KACCHAN's SOULMARK. And we're       s o u l m a t e s .

I wonder what it looks like? Maybe a green lightning strike or something cool! Does he even have a soulmark? Maybe he doesn't since I wasn't born with a quirk? I wonder... Oh well... I guess I'll just continue with this truth or dare game, I can ask him later. But for now... I'm going to keep drinking this punch that has 100% been spiked. I'm a cinnamon roll, as I've been told, so I'll pretend I didn't know, honestly I feel like I should drink the night away, today has been such a mess....