Chapter 20

Sorry for posting late, I just haven't really been in the best mental state lately, I know it's kind of selfish to do that but I'm back!

WoAh okAy, who has been here since the good ol' days?

Can we just compare that to now?

(Don't mind the 2 drafts, they are ideas for stories I want to post in like 2020 so uh, pretend you don't know that they exist

(Don't mind the 2 drafts, they are ideas for stories I want to post in like 2020 so uh, pretend you don't know that they exist. But yeah I've started writing my next ideas-)

Jesus Christ, It's changed so drastically. It's so amazing, thank you all so much we literally have 50,000 reads. That photo above is with the old cover and that was taken the day I hit 1,000. Thank you all for sticking by my side and if your new, thank you for joining me. You guys are amazing. ❤️

Let's get onto the story!

Katsuki's P.O.V

This, this is the day I die.

I'm making it official. First of all, I push down my pride just enough to show my 'other' type of pride and I GET FUCKING CUT OFF.

I finally had enough damn confidence that they'd accept me and I got cut off. What the actual fuck. What kind of ASSHOLE-

"Kacchan, were you going to say something?" Deku asks. I growl In response and shake my head no. Not like I'd be able to say it now, it was more of a spark in the moment situation.

WeLl fUcK. GuEsS i'Ll diE.

"Can we- i don't know, focus on the fact that a duplicate Katsuki and Izuku just kind of showed up?"Ochaco spoke up, a tone of sarcasm evident. I was going to start my sentence with 'Well if you didn't fucking cut me off we could talk about something else' but decided to stay silent since it seems no one actually heard my cool, dramatic *almost* coming out moment.

"I mean, can you guys just go back through the portal?" Ochaco continued. The other izuku, Izu-chan I think the other me called him, looked down in disappointment.

"The portal closes after 5 minutes of opening, which is why we were so frantic to get Hiro back. Not to mention Katsuchan and I need to go to participate in a competition that's in a few days.." slowly but surely he strays off topic, mumbling up a storm. "I see.." Deku begins, looking deep in thought "How'd you open the portal in the first place? Can't you do that again?"

"Well, Hiro recently turned four, after that age most people in our world develop some weird thing we call 'Skrits'. For example, Denki, in our world, when he sneezes small waves of electricity are released, but it's not that strong, only powerful enough to lightly paralyse someone for a second or two. Katsu-chan can make small explosion-like things from his mouth when he coughs or he can make them from his palms, so that's not fun. It's scary. He's almost like a dragon-" Katsu-chan nudges Izu-chan and he giggles nervously, rubbing his neck.

"Uh... right! Point is that we have these weird and weak powers and it seems that Hiro somehow made this the portal with his. The doctors said that skrits are based off the parents of a child. But I was born Skritless and Hiro's Skrit isn't explosions so we're kind of confused what his Skrit is. Even though I was Skritless I recently developed a strength-buffing Skrit. But Hiro's Skrit isn't that either. Uh, I digress, the point is that Hiro needs to reopen the portal but he doesn't know how since it's his first time using it." Izuchan finally concludes, after his rant.

"You could of just said Hiro accidentally opened it with his weird unknown power. We didn't need all that fucking Backstory" Katsu-chan states angrily, obviously he's impatient in both worlds.

"Oh shut up Katsu-chan-" Izu-chan starts but is cut off.

(Credits to that one person who said this next line in my comment section, you're funny as hell, love you bro)

"Oh my gay"

The whole room stopped in confusion and turned to look at the person who had said it, and there he stood in all his glory, the sleep deprived shit nugget, Shinsou.

"What the fuck did I wake up to?"

"Well, shinsou-"

"Shut the hell up I didn't actually want an answer I don't care about what you have to say. I wake up and I just see all this- this- gayness. EVERYWHERE. How the hell am I supposed to react to this much just plain gay?" He states, wearing a tired and annoyed expression.

"What the fuck?" This time I speak up, "How can you just see 'gay'?"

"Well if I look at you I see it everywhere"

My face flushes, "YOU- YOU AS-"

"Kacchan, no! Don't attack him!" Deku scrambles to his feet to hold me back from destroying that damn idiots existence.

"Oh, would you look at that I can see it all over Midoriya too" he rolls his eyes and speaks in an annoyed tone. This time Deku starts trying to run at him but I hold him back.

"I mean if you weren't seeing this 'gayness' on ya, I'd be concerned." Someone speaks up, with the same voice as Deku, the same face, but it's not him, which means that Izuchan is speaking up and now we're gonna have to deal with telling the whole story to Shinsou. Why do I even try anymore-

"See Midoriya admits he's gay-"

"Hi, call me Izuchan. Hey, Katsuchan, didn't Shinsou die in our world?" He asks, which he gets a small nod in response. "Oh. That was a real shame... You died before your wedding, your fiancé wasn't feeling to hot after that. But then again! We live in different worlds so it's no surprise that you'd be different! I mean you're still alive here"

Though his voice seems innocent and his face shows no malice there is something in between the lines that he is trying to get across to Shinsou, anyone can tell that much.

"Yeah well... Alright fine you win" Shinsou puta up his hands as he 'surrenders' to Izuchan.

"Yay! It's been awhile Shinsou, you absolute shit nugget!" Kastuchan speaks up, "you should visit our world more often, it's lonely without you there"

Okay now this is my turn to be confused. Shinsou died, and now this Shinsou has been going to the world where our others selves and Hiro are? What the gay-

"I can't and you know that, I have things I have to do"

"Todoroki doesn't count" Shinsou's face burns red and he spits out all of the water he just attempted to drink.

"I- wha- no- *cough* whAt?" His flustered face contradicts what he's saying but, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Yeah, well! 'Deku' and 'Kacchan' are dating! It's not just you guys! I heard Midoriya mumble about him when he slept in my room! Everyone knows I don't sleep! Midoriya is probably more gay for Bakugou than Izuchan is for Katsuchan!"

Both mine and Deku's face turn the colour of Kirishimas hair. What the hell-

"Woah, that's a big statement. I didn't think anyone was more gay than Izuchan" Katsuchan says, laughing.

Word count: ~ 1212 ~

Hello peOpLe, hope you enjoyed my excuse of a chapter and I know it's confusing but it'll eventually make sense. Okay byeeeeee