Phase Two of Experimentaion

"Breakdown?"

Airachnid wasn't so much as scared when she first laid her optics on a bot that was supposed to be dead, it was the fact that his voice didn't belong to him, it belonged to a human who was also supposed to be dead!
"Surprised are we? I thought you would be happy to see the bot who you killed alive, just so you could be able to kill him again" break- who ever it was now chuckled and placed his hands behind his back. Airachnid thought of all the possibilities of how they both were online, it just didn't make any sense and that's why she was surprised. She clearly killed breakdown a long time and saw mech' leader body burnt to a blacken fleshy decay, how was this happening!?

"Well then, I must say that you flesh bags did well in reanimating that brainless brute's body, so tell me, how did you come back to life...Silas" she growled quietly under her breath after saying his name. He smirked and stepped closer to her than grabbed her chin with his right servo, making her look deeply into his asymmetrical optics as his right optic was exposed from under his metal skin, honestly Airachnid was a little turned on by this scenario, its first time that she has been tied like this, but it anger her that she was easily captured by these flesh bags and her body's defence systems were disabled. Oh she was going to kill these bastards one way or another for humiliating her like this.
While she was deep in thought, silas shocked her by doing something that almost made her spark stop beating completely. He leaned in over her and tilted her head up to just smash his rusted dermas on her smooth lips components, her optics widened and she struggled to break away from him but he used his other servo to caress her right thigh and grinned his pelvis against her lower region roughly while growling deeply into the kiss, her body immediately tensed up as this disgusting thing was taking advantage of her, she reacted quickly by using all of her strength to bite down hard on his lower derma, this mildly surprised him and just simply gave her an emotionless stare and pulled away to show her that there was no energon, not so much as pain was carved into his features. It was this moment that she knew, she fragged up.
"Hehehe, that won't work on me my dear, for you see I can't feel pain. Therefore I can do what ever I want to you without having to worry about getting hurt, but you on the other hand" he then moved back and stabbed what felt like a knife into her left hip plating, the femme cried out in pain as the knife dug deep into her inner wirings and hip joint, she breathed in heavily as she gritted her dentas and slowly looked up at with confusion and hate.
"Ow......" She grumbled while balling her servos into tight fists as the stinging pain slowly faded until he roughly tugged out the large blade from her side "gruuuhhh!" Airachnid cried out again then looked down to see fresh energon blood gushing out of her wound, the bright blue liquid trailed all the way down her leg and drip to the floor where a human scientist was, collecting blood samples.
"Oh my this is quite disappointing to watch, you know for a very high strong predator who has killed many unfortunate souls in the past, is now crumbling weakly by the hands of mere 'flesh bags', oh that is just so sad, I bet you feel incredibly pathetic right now" silas purred in her audio and stood back as she contorted her face into a look of pure hatred and tried to thrash around in her bonds while shouting.
"Grrrr!  let go now or else I'll rip you apart and shove the scrap metal up your charred ass-ahhhh!" Just before could finish her threat, the breakdown imposter suddenly punched her square in the chest where her ribs would be, causing her to cough up a huge chunk of blue blood. Airachnid spat the blood out onto the floor with a loud splash and hung her helm low with more energon dripping down her chin. Never in her life has she ever felt this so weak and helpless, all she wanted to right now was to run away and seek help from her loyal insecticon subject, after all she is...or was their queen.
Silas looked away from his prisoner and glanced down towards two of his soldiers and gave them a nod, the soldiers nodded back walked off to do what ever they were ordered to do as  silas looked back towards Airachnid, he then again grabbed her by the chin and lifted her helm up to face him. Her bright pinky- purple optics were half lidded by this point as the punch caused her loose most of her consciousness, rendering her as a limp doll for him to toy with, was quite obvious to her at this point that he was  showing off his dominance to her as a warning to behave as he began to explain his cruel past experiments.
"I assume that you know about what happened to Starscream and Arcee while they in my custody right?" He asked and watched as she gave a weak nod, "In my experiments I tried to force them to mate with each other, just so I could have my own cybertronian slave to do my bidding, but as fait would have it they both fell in love each other then rebelled and destroyed everything that I have created" he sneered angrily but then he smiled wickedly with a chuckle. Airachnid glanced up at him and reeled back in shock as she saw that the face of breakdown was contorting into a crazed crooked smile that stretched out beyond its limits and his right optic was nothing more then the size a pin prick dot. It suddenly dawned on the she-bot that this abomination was neither human or cybertronian, it was something completely different, a psychotic monster that can never be tamed. "Oh don't worry my dear, I will NOT make the same mistake again as my soldiers and I have captured a mech that has no soul at all, meaning that he is perfect for you" he then looked towards the front of the room where two large doors were opening, revealing his newest victim to the collection, and just when Airachnid thought she had see it all so far in this hell whole, things just got a whole lot worse as soon as she saw the one bot who she thought was also off-lined back on cybertron. This truly was the night of the living dead for her. Who's know maybe tailgate or cliffjumper will be the next ones to show up in this haunted house.

"Oh you got to be kidding me, shockwave!" She shouted as she saw that he too was strapped down on a large table but his left arm was gone, it seemed like was unconscious seeing as how his one optic was dimly lit. "B-but, but how did you...." She trailed off, her processor was spinning rapidly from everything that is happening right now, Airachnid was genuinely scared of what this walking pile of scrap had planned for her. If what silas said is true along with all rumours she heard a while ago, it would seem like she is truely out numbered and desperately needed help NOW!!
"As you can tell I have taken great caution in apprehending you and shockwave into a weaken state where you both are powerless against me and my men while we do our new and improved experiments on your bodies without any problems what so ever" he explained and stood right in front of Airachnid and smiled widely again. "So are you going to be a good little girl and do what ever I say right or I will have to knock some more sense into you?" He asked with a fist directly in her face and she weakly said out of pure fear and self hatred as this situation reminded her deeply of when she was defeated by soundwave and the words just shamefully fell out of her intake.
"I yealed"
Silas grinned happily and patted her on the helm, this was not what she was expecting when she was blindfolded and tied down to a table, she really thought that this was going to be a simple one-night stand where she would kill her snuggle buddy, but NOPE it's not!!
"Good girl, I will have control over everything your are and shall become your worst fear...."

Author's note: hey everyone I'm back and I am so excited to be writing this story because I have a lot in store for lovely readers, but be warned there may be some abusive content in this story but don't worry there WILL be lots of funny moments and very romantic content that will be in this book. I'm so sorry for long wait but I just wanted to have a long break from writing and to re-energise my brain just I can come back to write the rest of this romantic starcee fanfiction. I hope you like it and enjoy.
I love you all and thank you so much for all of your support during the first book❤️❤️❤️