"Only if he stops!" The girl wore a frown while crossing her arms.

Not that long later, the two of them reconciled and Yuna joined the two boys in the kitchen.

Flour covered the old dining table, the dough waiting to be spread. The whole scene was rather unfamiliar.

She loved to cook with company even though she couldn't come to admit it. Sadly, this was one of the few times but it felt super heartwarming. Jin cracking dad jokes, Jungkook whining like a kid. There was happiness in those small almost insignificant moments even if she failed to express it.

The dough was ready, both siblings placed their favourite toppings, before sliding it inside the oven. Yuna set the timer and the three of them slouched back in the living rooms couch. They sat in silence waiting for the pizza to cook itself. Few minutes later Jungkook checked the time on his phone. "Woah, its Jimins birthday tomorrow isn't it?"

Jin thought for a moment before replying. "Its October 12th already?"

"Wait really?! We should plan something! Y'all should catch up!" Yuna retorted feeling very excited.

"Ahh i don't know...we haven't talked in ages...And honestly i dunno if he will want to see us." Jin scoffed.

"No! He has a framed picture of you guys on his nightstand!" Yuna slurred her words oversharing accidentally and covered her mouth.

"Really? Ah Jiminie, i knew it. He misses us." Jungkook sighed with a cheeky smile plastered on his face.

"Okay then. We can call it...operation Bangtan!"

"Thats lame." Her brother replied at the sound of it.

"You are lame." Yuna wrinkled her nose the anticipation leaving her body.

"Jk let's continue that game. Maybe I can help you reach the final stage." Jin exclaimed all of a sudden.

Jungkook nodded, passing another gaming console hidden under the coffee table.

Yuna who was lifelessly facing the screen asked. "Can I play too?"

"No, besides i don't have another console."

"Fine." She groaned after his sour response and fixated on the screen while the two boys killed some random dudes on a deserted city.

Both of them succeeded in reaching the final destination and Jungkook was minutes away from killing off Jin. It was a matter of how and when. Jin gave him side glares knowing what was about to happen. Yuna who was observing patiently sat beside the nervous looking Jin and whispered something in his ear.

"As if you can help him, he will die sooner with your help!" Jungkook smirked finding a great weapon and taking hold of it.

All of a sudden a ringing alarm went off. Its loud sound filled the whole house. "The pizza is burning!!" Yuna yelled in terror and a distracted Jungkook turned behind to look at the kitchen.

"Gocha!" Jin exclaimed once he got out of guard and killing the boy off. The two friends celebrated their victorious end.

"Who is the noob now?!"

"You didn't even play! And you cheated!" He pointed at Jin who was content with the way things had turned out for him.

"And i wouldn't have won if it wasn't for your ignorance in cooking! Jungkook that wasn't the fire alarm, it was the ovens alarm, the pizza is ready!"

His left eye twitched in a concerning way but no one really took notice.

Yuna bounced up and power walked towards the kitchen hungrily. The devine smell entangled her like crazy. The crust looked crispy and the whole dough was nicely cooked with the cheese melting from the sides.

"This must be heaven." Yunas eyes mentally took a heart shape and Jins did the same.

The two of them brought the pizza on the coffee table while Jk brought three plates placing them by the delicious goodness. Impatiently they sat on the couch, the large pizza pieces piling on their plates.

Yuna felt to be rushing to finish her first piece. Then a second one, then a third one and her hand reached to grab the fourth piece before Jungkook slapped it off. She stared at her brother irritated.

"You won't fit-" Her brother chuckled having to stop midsentence.

"Knock it off already!" The girl screeched taking a huge bite from her fourth piece.

She didn't know it yet but that fourth piece was actually one of her worst choices. Minutes later Yuna, Jungkook and Jin all wailed. They elongated their limbs on the couch in an effort to digest everything they had consumed.

Jungkook exhaled deeply, his mind longing for something else besides that delicious dinner. "I'm craving spicy noodles."

"