Chapter 14 - Master Riki

Start from the beginning

"No idea," August answered. "They serve someone named Master Riki. I've met him and he's not nice."

"Not nice?" Nashi scoffed. Suddenly, thoughts of her friends rushed to her. "Oh my gosh! Storm! Lance! Shiro! Have you seen them!?"

"Only one I've seen is you, they dragged you in here because these are the strongest cells they have. Blocks all sorts of magic," August explained.

"The strongest cells?" Nashi asked, looking up at the bars around her.

"Yeah... I broke out of another cell. Blew it wide open... they weren't too happy about that," August elaborated.

"Ah," Nashi nodded. "Wonder why they put me in here."

"I would bet it had something to do with the barbequed soldiers who slung you in that cage, to begin with," August chuckled.

"Yeah..." Nashi grimaced.

The girl jumped as the sound of a door slamming open echoed through the stone room. A soldier strode into the room followed by another figure. Nashi's eyes strained to make out details of the two but found a soldier dressed in armor followed by a middle-aged man who wore a simple grey cloak and soft sandals. His silver hair was pulled back into a short pony-tail and his bright green eyes gleamed in the torch-light.

They both stopped before Nashi's cell and the grey-robes figure studied her for a moment.

"What's your name?" he demanded in an even voice.

"Nashi," Nashi snapped back, squaring off with the two aggressively even with her hands cuffed. "Nashi Dragneel."

The man regarded her for a few moments as if trying to measure something. 

"You are the oldest child then?" he asked.

Nashi sneered and glared at the two. "The hell are you playing at? Do you know how much trouble y'all are in for when Fairy Tail finds out about this?"

"I'm sure," the robed man dismissed. He looked to the soldier and gave a nod, "She's a dragon slayer?"

"She breathed fire so I would say yes," the soldier answered. Nashi noticed with a smirk that there was a burn on the soldier's hand and a bit of scorched armor on his boots.

"I'm Nashi Dragneel, fire dragon slayer, and when I get out of here, I'm going to make you regret messing with Fairy Tail."

A low laugh resounded from the robed man's chest and it grew into a large chuckle.

"Regret messing with Fairy Tail?" the robed man laughed. "Fairy Tail should've known better than to mess with the world."

"Oh Ankserham, here we go again," August sighed, throwing Nashi a look that said 'This man is insane'.

"You mind villain monologuing me for a moment because I have no idea what you're talking about or who you are or what in Mavis's name you could possibly want with my Mom of all people. Like, are you that lonely? Are you that desperate for a harem that you want to assemble the most badass women you could meet who will all kill you in three seconds flat. Like, how do you see this working out for you?" Nashi demanded with a wry laugh.

"You're got his arrogance I suppose," the robed figure sighed. He then smirked at Nashi. "I am Master Riki and I have been planning your family's demise since before Acnologia defeated his master."

Nashi glanced to August who was mouthing the words 'He's crazy'.

"Master Riki?" Nashi challenged. "If you think you're actually going to win this you're insane - "