[11] ✽ Unexpected Surprise ✽

Start from the beginning

You hurriedly walked out again, determined to find the assistant and learn about your work properly while asking the schedule.

Suddenly an idea popped in your head and you turned your way to the lift to go to the receptionist and get a list of where the important people are and timings etc.

"Hi Sunmi."

"Oh, unnie? Do you need anything?"

"I am sorry but I need to find the assistant of the boss in order to get his schedule for today and next week."

"Oh sure. Go to the 120th floor and you need to pass through four cabins. The fifth is the assistant's cabin."

"Ah thank you Sunmi. You are so helpful."

You hurried yourself to the lift again, hoping that you find the assistant fast. Pressing on the button, you anxiously waited for the stop.

You were not sure but you felt like Jungkook was an impatient man so you needed to hurry. Almost rushing, you counted the cabins as you reached the supposed one.

'Extra Assistant' the designation was written on the door as you read it and wondered who it could be.

Knock knock.

"Come in."

You walked in and bowed before speaking.

"Hello sir. I am Kim Yuna, the new secretary of Mr Jeon and I am here to collect his schedules."

"Oh its you." A familiar voice rang out and unable to recognise it, you looked at the guy before getting surprised.

"Y-Yeonwoo?"

"I really met you here, Kim Yuna."

This was quiet shocking and confusing for you as you tried to think the reasons why this bastard was here instead of somewhere else. Then it clicked,