Snap out of it, Im Nayeon! Get a grip of yourself!

"Correction. I-I loved you." Why the hell did I stuttered?!

"Then I'm going to make sure this time you'll fell inlove with me harder than you thought."

Fucker, I already did! Which I was supposed not to do!!!

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes even though I know he won't see it. "I'll fetch you there at 11:30."

I hummed in response. "Go and sleep, night."

"Yeah, night--"

"I love you." He ended the call before I could reply.

What the!

I threw my phone on my bed as I covered my face with my hands. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, MIN YOONGI?!!!!

I couldn't sleep so easily that night! He's making me go crazy like--wa! Jinja! I need to sleep!

I don't want to have eyebags later! I want to be presentable!

Wait! Why do I need to be presentable?!

Waa! I think I've really gone crazy!

Luckily, I fell asleep before the clock hits one. I woke up at nine and got ready after that.

"Ne?" I asked as I heard someone knock on my door. "Ms. Im, Mr. Min is already waiting for you."

What?! He's here! I looked at the clock and saw it's only 11:15. Why the hell is he so early?! "I, uh, just tell him I'll be ready soon."

"Yes, Ms."

I'm not even halfway finished on curling my hair. Argh!

After putting lipstick on before returning on to curl my hair again. Why didn't he texted me that he'll arrive so early?

Good thing, my parents aren't here or else they'll suspect something. Or maybe they'll think that Yoongi is my boyfriend which is not. He's just my ex-boyfriend.

I stood up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I grabbed my purse and put my phone and wallet there before I left my room.

"Why are you so early?" I asked him. He stood up from his seat. "And why are you wearing a tuxedo in this hot afternoon?"

"I have a meeting after eating lunch with my parents." He answers. "You look great, as always."

I looked away as a smile forms in my lips. "Yeah, right, let's go." I said and walked our first. He opened the passenger's door for me and waited for me to get in before going inside. He starts the engine and drove right away.

"Why didn't you answered my first question?"

"What question?"

"Why the hell did you come so early?"

"Just want to impress my fiancé." I raised an eyebrow at that.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I'M NOT YOUR FIANCÉ!" He just tch-ed. "Let's just drop this topic and start a new one."

"Hmp." I crossed my arms. "Before you go to your company, can you send me to my company first?"

"Why?"

"I'm not gonna let Tzuyu handle the company again, I caught them making out in my table."

"So? Ehat's the connection of that?"

"Since my dear Tzuyu gave your dear Jungkook a chance, he might fuck her there and--"

"Hold it right there, Im Nayeon, just because Jungkook did fucked so many girls before, he's not gonna take advantage of her just because she gave her a chance."