FOREVER AND ALWAYS

their story ain't done yet my friends (;

it is a trilogy...maybe...not making any promises

here's our small snippet...

"Told you, I would marry you!" Daniel shouts in my face as we walk along the wooden bridge, across the small creek behind my England house.

"Promises can be broken..." I say taking a step up lighting candles on the left side, my white dress shifting with me as I walk.

"Promises can be fixed, and besides it's simple," He pauses turning around to look at me. His neatly pressed black suit and tie fitting him perfectly, as his eyes glisten in the candlelight, "We're forever and always."

Little did I know that forever and always is a really long time and this is a really big promise that I know Daniel and I could break...

...

got some bad news though...forever and always isn't coming out until apathetic and sparklers are complete!

i plan on going back to twisted but lovely and not again to rewrite the book because it sucks ass right now. my writing has improved over time and twisted but lovely is just not it and not again isn't either.

those two books will be rewritten (same things will happen in the story, just more detailed and better written)

with that being said and not again ended and another sequel coming out for it...

i recommend apathetic my other daniel book that is being written right now! or you can wait until
forever and always to come.

love you all.

xx

peace not again.

hannah