33.

Maddie's POV

Steamy shower. He took a steamy shower. Without me. Didn't bother to wake me up either huh Daniel?

I hear the doorknob turn as he comes out, a white towel wrapped around his waist and water still dripping down his chest. His hair is wet and all shaken up from his hands and drying it. He looks down shaking it one more time before peeking up at me and noticing I'm awake.

"You're staring." His voice is still raspy and breaking in between words giving me shivers even though I'm already cold.

"I..." he's got me lost for words when he sits me up on the bed as he stands in front of me. He takes my hand and runs it up his torso and neck.

I stand up in front of him playing with the wet hair at the nape of his neck and looking at how his roots are coming out darker.

"I kinda miss the brown," I grab the few tips of hair at the front and run my fingers through them. Daniel just stands there wrapping his arms around my waist and then pushing me back on the bed.

I laugh at his childish behavior as I reach for my phone and scroll through all my social media apps. I haven't posted things in a while and I probably should.

The next time I power off my phone Daniel comes out in his ripped blue jeans and I can't help but stare at him again.

He's a sight for sore eyes and everyone that looks will be damned by the man himself. I look up at his blue eyes that match his jeans and he smiles at me, making me smile and laugh.

I bite my lip, still laying on the bed and watching as he puts his black T-shirt on with something on the front but I can't tell what it says.

He walks back over to me and puts his hand out and I turn around to his nightstand and pick up his black beanie and his silver chain.

"Here," I say holding them out for him to take but he just falls backward laying his head on my lap.

"Put them on me please!" He begs, laughing as I wrap the cold chain around his neck locking it in the back am shifting his head higher as he stares at me and begins to play with the bottom hem of my bra.

"Your hands are cold." I blurt out as he puts them upside down on my bare waist and begins to tickle me slowly and I try not to laugh but end up falling backward onto the bed too.

"I need to put your beanie on! Hold still," I say picking my knee up and over him so I can straddle him as I put the beanie on and lift it up higher.

His wet hair, tickling my fingers as I adjust the back of the black fabric making sure it's even with the front. I wish we had an iron. I would iron it.

"Done," I say looking down at him and he smiles grabbing my bare home and pulling me down on top of me and kissing him hard. My smile gets in the way and I begin to laugh again when his hands run over my sensitive skin and up to my waist.

"We are gonna get food," he says pulling out of the kiss and pushing his forehead against mine. It's hot. Really hot.

"Daniel you're sick too!" I blurt out backing up on my knees again and putting my hands against his forehead that's radiating.

"No, I'm not, it's just the shower. Don't worry about it," he says removing my hands and putting them on both sides of his cheeks.

"Says the guy who tells me I can't make soup for myself," I say making him let out a breathy chuckle and a smile appears across his lips.

"We are going to get breakfast," He repeats and I nod, getting up off of him and reaching up over to my suitcase.

I grab my shorts putting them on and as soon as I turn around a shirt hits my face. It's like a robe. A nice robe.