A/N

hey guys. sorry this isn't an update, but i wanna inform y'all on a little something...

i am so sorry for not updating so soon like i normally do. i just finished writing the next chapter and thought of posting it but i read over it and it is completely horrible.

i'm going through a lot right including school which is getting really outta hand and it's only the first few weeks, i am sick with a stuffy fucked up nose and a sore throat which hurts so fucking bad, and i am in a mental state where i can't write the next chapter as well as i could've a week ago.

as y'all know the next chapter is a smut chapter and I've planed out what's gonna happen and all that shit but when i write it, it doesn't make sense and i haven't been in the mood to write smut for awhile.

i also am aware that most of you guys hate me because you never talk to me but it's okay no offense taken. i want to have a little warm family of people on wattpad that i'd love to talk to when i'm bored lmao.

i've been feeling really down today and...let's just say i am in an in too deep mood. i don't feel like myself and i really want to be better but we all know that takes time.

i'm not the type of author who takes hiatus or breaks, i am a type of writer who writes as much as she can and enjoys it. i just feel like i have so much to do and i owe y'all an explanation.

i have a lot to do, school wise and wattpad wise. i hope to go back to twisted but lovely and fix all the grammar mistakes, put in the cast and intro for that and this book, clean up my profile and really get settled again, maybe even do a face reveal if y'all want.

for school they are real shitty and some people haven't gotten their laptops yet and i am one of those people...yes me...hi.

so we got them last thursday and the wifi still doesn't work on them which sucks because the one social media platform i can go on is wattpad on my school laptop and i write at school sometimes for this book.

anyways my life is really difficult hope you are doing better than me...i really need another daniel hug it's been awhile...

love y'all and i'll update soon, so no worries!

xx

h

;)