80. pt 1

Maddie's POV

There's a darkness and my feet are wet. My eyes are closed and I don't know if I wanna open them. I can't open them. I don't remember what happened, where I am. The black blindfold on my eyes is scaring the shit out of me. What's on the other side in the light of view.

I try to move my arms but they're tied behind me. The rope on my wrist is tight not allowing me to escape its grasp. I want to yell or to scream but I don't. I don't have the energy to.

What happened earlier?

I remember hanging out with Daniel on the tour bus and going to a restaurant and was about to leave with Daniel until Austin and his date showed up. Where the fuck am I? Where is Daniel?

I move my feet rapidly under me. Shuffling them in this square bucket of water. I hope my dress doesn't get ruined.

I tilt my head down to rest on my shoulder and that's when I feel it. I'm only wearing a bra and underwear. Why am I only in my undergarments and tied up?

My flashbacks begin and go back to high school in the back of the school. Or maybe it was at my house on the front door steps. The towels, the glass bottles, the knifes.

The crime.

Rape.

"Daniel?" I whisper and feel a tear drop down through the blindfold in the tiny patch where light is visible. I can see my feet.

"Oh good, someone's awake," I hear a female voice and begin to worry. Her voice got louder towards the end of her sentence. She's close.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Me?" Oh honey you know who I am," she says and I can feel her hands go to the sides of my face near the back and I flinch as she undoes my blindfold and I can see her.

The pale skin. The platinum blonde hair. The red lipstick and tattoos. She reminds me of Addie but there's no way.

"Maddison Lilith Carter, you are one magnificent girl. And a hottie that's for sure," she twirls my necklace that Daniel gave to me, "it was a shame you left the party in Australia. I fucked Daniel so good. His dick was so hard for me...and he likes it when I call him daddy," she whispers in my ear.

"Addison McClaire. We've met before," she lets her index finger run down my torso from my collarbone all the way down to the top hem of my underwear.

"There's no possible way-

"Oh there's a way love," another voice comes and I can see Austin appear from out of view. A wave of relief hits me.

"Austin help me! Get me out I need to find Daniel!" I say as he grows near and wraps his arm around Addie.

"I told you Maddie. There are secrets to spill. Here's one," he says and he smiles and so does Addie, "we're siblings," he says, "and luckily I got Ace to help me change her into a real baddie."

Ace.

Addie.

Austin.

Assholes.

God fuck this is horrible. Is this why Timothee was acting weird last time I saw him? And Hunter? Holy shit what the fuck is happening here? My thoughts are running wild but I can only get a whisper out of my mouth.

"Where is Daniel," I breathe. The huffs coming out of me increase as I feel Austin step closer and grab my jaw and chin rubbing his fingers on both bones and I close my eyes a teardrop falling into the clear water beneath me.

"Get this into your head girlfriend," Austin's voice sends trickles through my skin and heat flowing around and in my ear...

"he's gone."

a/n

chapter 80 is gonna be split into four parts maybe five so this isn't exactly the end!

hehehhehe there will be a chapter every single day this week except for maybe tuesday hehehe i'm so excited holy crap owoeldkdlws

till the next

xx

hannah (;

i highly encourage you to reread the books if you really wanna think about what might happen-