Epilogue

Maddie's POV

"Daniel! Stop doing that!" I giggle when I feel his tongue touch my cheek again as I wipe at it before propping my phone up against the vase on the marble table.

"Sorry guys," I pause, "He can be a pain in the ass sometimes." I apologize to those on our live. Daniel and I thought it would be best to address everything to the public from our point of views.

Honesty is key.

"I made him Mac and Cheese so he is a little hyper right now. Right baby?" I ask him, turning to Daniel who is sitting next to me, on the floor with our backs to the couch. Holding his bowl in his hand as he puts another spoonful of it in his mouth before kissing me with his cheeks like a pufferfish.

"Babe we're never gonna get to say anything to them," I murmur in the next few pecks gets gives me. I kiss him back and look at the phone while he kisses my temple.

I read over the comments,

Is that a ring?

Oh my god, are they married!!!

Daniel, I love you.

Maddie, you are gorgeous.

They are engaged I'm calling it.

"So umm," I look up to think about what Daniel did to me just a few moments ago. Basically rearranged my guts in the kitchen while I tried to make him dinner like a good fiancé.

"Where do I start?" I smirk and look over at Daniel then looking down at my ring.

"You should start with your name." Daniel smiles.

Maddison Lilith Carter.

Lovely and perfect little name isn't it. No, not really. It sounds, dead and boring...

a/n

had to end it with that cliff and the beginning of twisted but lovely. lmao felt right... but no worries you will see the rest of the epilogue in...

the next book-