78. pt 1

WINNERS FOR CHRISTMAS CHAPTER
- averys_noddles
- wdwbesson21
- Seaveys_bae_
- Avamalava_13
- seaveyswerving

I will be following all of you amazing people and will add us all to a group chat when I dm y'all for Instagram handlers!

also sorry to the people I didn't pick, I know there were a few maybe next time! muahhhh enjoy the chapter!!

Maddie's POV

We're on the way home and I'm driving. I'm surprised Daniel is actually letting me drive his Tesla. This is so weird. He still hasn't told me what he needs to and I don't wanna bother getting it out of him.

He's asleep right next to me too, we at least so I think. Holding onto my sweaty hand as I drive with my left one. We're almost back to the bus where we need to get on because the team has already sent all of our luggage down to it and loaded it all in the back.

Daniel is peeking at me every minute. He's watching me bop to the music I have playing on the radio softly. He can even hear me sing.

"So come on give me a taste," I hum listening to old Selena Gomez songs. Can't keep my hands to myself, I don't know why but it reminds me so much of my own relationship with Daniel.

"Of what it's like to be next to you," Daniel sings back opening both his eyes slowly as he turns and plants a kiss on the top of my hand.

"Won't let one drop go to waste..." I smile continuing to sing with Daniel in the car till we reach where the bus is.

I park the car and walk to the other side to get to Daniel's car door so I can open it for him. He gets out grabbing my waist and my legs shifting me up over his shoulders as I scream for him to put me down. He slaps my ass playfully as I roll my eyes and say hi to Corbyn and Jack when we enter.

"Hey guys," I chuckle from below as Daniel let's put a laugh when we walk all the way to the bathroom and he closes the door behind him setting me down on the sink counter, stepping in between my legs quickly.

"Fuck," He let's out a rushed breath when our centers connect and I find myself pushing my core against his more only wanting to hear my name fall from his lips again.

"I love you," he says as I unbutton his shirt, his lips pulling and fighting against mine as his hands plummet for my cheeks and tangle up in my hair as I pull his shirt out from his pants.

He looks so hot right now. His all the way down unbuttoned dark blue shirt showing his abs and his black jeans pulled down long enough you can see his v line.

"I love you too," I pant against his face from the shot up in my breathing. I pull off his jacket and shirt as he pulls down my underwear. My dress and undershirt are still on as Daniel takes his shoes off bending down on his knees as he unties my shoes throwing them aside.

His eyes flick to my crotch under the front and bottom part of my shirt dress as he moans just from the image.

"Get undressed baby," he tries to keep his boner to himself calming it with his nonsense and thinking of things that need to get done. He unbuttons his jeans and turns on the shower as I get undressed. Once he takes off his boxers he's grabbing my hand as we hop in.

After our nice warm shower, we went straight to Daniel's bunk. He put on a new pair of boxers, shirt, and shorts while I grabbed my shorts and threw on Daniel's green seaveystyle sweatshirt.