59.

Maddie's POV

"What do you have to do tomorrow?" He asks me as he swings our hands together, entering the lobby of the hotel.

"Umm, I plan on hanging out with a friend, she wants to go late-night parting so I'm getting drunk tomorrow, what about you?" I smile looking up at him as he turns to the side holding both of my hands in his.

"I've got a show. Y'all should go before you party." He smiles and I nod telling him I'll tell Josephine what he said.

As we reach the elevator Daniel puts out his hand and asks me something I never expected.

"What's your room, let me drop you off?" My outside self tries to keep composure but I drop it.

"You're asking me...this time?" My eyes widen as he nods and then for once I smirk, then drop it to a regular face.

"421." I sigh and thankfully Daniel didn't hear it. Does he not want to sleep with me? Is he having second thoughts on this?

"Thanks, umm, your shirt-

"Keep it, it looks good on you Mads." He smiles and I  find myself smiling.

I lean over and plant a gentle kiss on his lips that's like one I've never done before. It feels weird and I kinda...don't like it.

I hate being needy but right now I just want Daniel to kiss me harsh. Kiss me like it hurts. Fuck, I've got a problem.

"Kiss me please," my heart aches as he pushes me against the hotel door pushing his knee in between my legs.

"How do you want me to kiss you?" He asks his eyes hungrily that are looking up and down against my body and spot that's craving him.

"Like you mean it." I almost moan and the lost space of contact between us, "please," I whine sounding so pathetic but at this moment I don't even care anymore.

Daniel's hand travels over my jaw, hooking his index finger under my chin making my stomach churn when he digs his thumb into my mouth, pressing it down against my teeth.

"Next time babe," he smirks and I have the urge to slap him but he removes himself from me and takes a step back.

"Uggg what a tease," I open my door as he laughs when I close it loudly.

I head to the bathroom, removing my makeup and tying my hair up in a messy bun then removing my shorts and bra. Keeping my shirt on, I brush my teeth then apply some vaseline.

I head back into bed and stay there trying to fall asleep. It's been about maybe forty minutes and I can't sleep.

Being myself I pull out my phone and go through my social media apps. Twitter and Instagram are always blown up but for now instagrams going up higher than ever.