53.

Daniel's POV

"Kiss me again like that," I beg her as I grab her wrist and hands pulling them and placing the left one on the back of my neck as I take her right hand letting it roam down my chest and stop when I make it pull at the waistband of my black jeans.

"Daniel," She warns but I'm not stopping. I'm never gonna stop. I know what I want...and when I know what I want, I get what I want.

I lift her chin up as her eyes glue onto mine, taking them off from where her hand is right above my crotch. The bulge in my pants is growing quicker by the second the more I look at her but I don't care if she can see it.

She's the one making me crazy. Let alone everything red on her. Her eye makeup, her plum lips, this dress.

How much you wanna bet her undergarments are red too?

I try to shake the thought from my mind again. I did it before but this time it's not stopping. I can barely keep myself together from the sight of her in this dress. She looks so hot whether she thinks she isn't. She's a fucking model for fucks sake.

She's letting me burn her. Burn the leaves and ground as I make my way through the forest. No more taunting me, no more keeping me out. I get full entrance, I get it all. There's a forest fire within her that we are making but don't worry...my ocean will clear it out. We'll create a smoky mess. A mess that's so fucked up we won't even care if we get ingested. This shits highly intoxicated...she won't want me to stop. I wouldn't want her to stop. I know, I don't want to stop.

I push my lips on hers roughly pulling her towards me as I trace my foot up her smooth leg, the dress riding higher as I pull my hand at the bottom making it rise up as my hand flicks up her core and she moans into the kiss.

"Fuck," I groan not even caring if I sound pathetic. I rest my hand on top of her heat feeling the wetness pool through the fabric.

"You're so wet baby," I rasp gentle pushing a strand of her straighten hair behind her ear. She moans in response as I begin to rub my hand against her red undergarments feeling the wetness slip through reaching my fingertips as she wraps her arms around my shoulders digging her nails into my back when my hand picks up the pace.

Her head rests on my right shoulder her forehead downward as she looks down watching my hand work against her sensitive part. I slip my finger down as she gasps when I push it inside her.

"Holy shit Daniel," she moans holding onto me as I pump my finger in and out of her slowly. I feel her walls clench around my finger as I place my middle finger in her, pushing slowly.

"Fuck you're so tight," I groan looking down at her entrance watching my own fingers go in and out of her I slowly come to a stop wanting some of her on me this time. It's been so long.

"Fucking shit Maddie," I say looking down at the boner through my jeans and her cheeks lightly blush but I'm not done playing with her. I want her to know all about the things she does to me even if she doesn't realize she does them.

I unbutton my jeans zipping down the zipper and pulling my boxers down my erection springing freely as I grab her left hand wrapping it around my length.

"Feel how horny you make me Maddie," I say as she pumps her hand up and down slowly along my dick that's becoming so stiff everytime she runs her hand up and down.

"Feel how fucking hard you make me babe," I pause watching her as she focuses on her hand working up and down my shaft.

"Fuck," I moan enjoying the motion as she begins to tap my tip lightly tracing a circle around the sensitive bud and I can't help but groan trying to keep myself together while she tries to make me come undone.