80. pt 3

Maddie's POV

"So Maddie, what's your biggest fantasy?" Austin asks me as he sharpens his knives while I stay seated. Why does he have them?

The question turns into a reality when he darts one right at me going right above my shoulder into the wall. The next one by my neck on the other side. And the last one, in between my legs.

I ignore his question and he hates it. He rises up to me coming close and resting his hand on my neck. I need to get out of this and find Daniel. The rope is tiring my hands but I'm almost done with getting it loose.

"You know in the meantime let's spill some more secrets shall we?" His breath fills the heat and stings my neck as he grabs the knife out beside my neck.

"Josh! Get in here and let's let this little sweetheart know just what we did," he coos and I see Josh enter from where Addie left. His shadow nearing the black figure becoming a person as he stops in front of me.

"Do ya want the news straight and quick darling?" He smiles wide and closes his eyes. I look down blowing my hair out of my face. Surely it can't be that bad. Josh hasn't done anything at all to hurt me.

"Maddie, sweets do you remember what happened after the party at the logies? Where did you and Zach go? Home right? You two went to England? What happened to your dad's love? An overdose? A suicide? It was a death, my love." Austin speaks brushing my hair out of my face and grit my teeth and close my eyes, my hands pulling apart the rope.

"You wanna know who killed him, sweets?" Austin licks his lips and I look up, still biting the inside of my lip to keep from the crying.

He sent Josh to get me but the other plan was to shoot my dad. Within seconds I break the rope and slap Austin's face as hard as I can. I wrap my hand around his neck and squeeze.

"You're a fucking piece of shit! You son of a bitch! You took away the one thing that matters the most to me." I hit my fist into his stomach then hit him on each side pushing him across the room, splashing the water bucket onto the floor but I couldn't give a fuck.

"You fucking killed the person who raised me. You took away my favorite person in the world. In exchange for what Austin? What do you fucking want from me that makes you decide to send someone to kill?" I shake my head the tears falling onto my cheeks as I hold in a sob, "how would you feel if I killed your dad? How would you feel if I took away your mom? Your lucky you have two because my mom wasn't always there for me. You...prick." I spit.

"There's a lot more Maddie," he clears his throat then snaps his fingers cueing Josh to come and grab me from behind so I don't move. When his arm wraps at my shoulder I dig my nails and teeth into his arm and he flinched moving back.

"What the fuck!" He shouts.

"Don't fucking touch me."

a/n

taking this little by little on every single secret...

hehehhehehe alright i'm done for tonight so come back hopefully tomorrow!!

till the next

xx

hannah