North Gateau

Why would Dario go to North Gateau? What is waiting there? Questions like these were always disturbing me. Consequently, I thought of asking it to Drac. To my guess, he didn't answer anyway. We were traveling like 3 whole days and I really wanted to go home right away. Jordan boosted me up. By evening of the third day, Drac stopped the car, took all the bags and packages and asked us to follow him. It looked like a entrance of a forest. Back to forest again? Wow! I hate this. I seriously hate this. Why'd these guys always choose forests, mountains and dark places? I felt exhausted. I had the energy to walk but I didn't want to. So, I acted like I was extremely tired guessing that Jordan would carry me. "Won't happen Darling, you're walking with us", said Drac. Jordan winked at me and took me in his hands. "Bro, that maybe with you. I'm carrying her and when will we exactly get to the North.... Ugh, nevermind", said Jordan. Drac said that it'd take exactly an hour to reach the destiny. We walked and walked and walked and once, I even felt tired of getting carried by someone. I started shouting, "ENOUGH DRAC! I'M NOT GOING  WITH YOU! THIS IS EXHA.....", Drac grabbed my chin, turned my head and I saw a banyan tree which was really huge. "A TREE!?", me and Jordan shouted at the same time. "Yes, A tree. And you know only you can get us through this Adreana. Only you can.....",said Drac. I was thinking of, if only I could go through this, how could have Dario got through this. "I'm right here love", said that cold hearted monster Dario. "Drac? You tricked us? Again? Well, well, well....I'm going home. Jordan let's go", I shouted at them. They're using me as their key. I hate this. Jordan dragged me towards him and put his hands over my shoulders which made Dario and Drac angry. Wait, Dario says he's in love with me so, there's a justice if he gets angry. Why would Drac get angry over this? Dario looked at Drac and he changed his  expressions suddenly. Thank God that Jordan's with me. "Take your hands off from my lady", yelled Dario. Jordan smirked and pulled me more closer. I didn't feel like that was okay. I moved away from them and tried to escape that group. While those guys were fighting, I slid outside casually like I was just looking around. I didn't feel like they were listening to me. So, I started to run away as fast as I could. I ran and ran and ran, just to find Jordan standing in front of me. "Ah okay, uh, haha I was just trying to warm up big guy. So, yeah, you wanna join? Yeah? Um... why'd you look at me like that? What are you do.......Jordan leave me!", I started screaming when he lifted me up and put me on his shoulders. He called me bad girl. Bad girl? What's happening here? This guy isn't what I've been thinking he was.

                 I was back to the group of monsters. Alright, now Jordan joined them too. While those guys started to tell at each other again, I went near the tree to know what was in there. When I touched the tree I felt like something was moving. I looked around the tree and found a hole in it. I looked deep into it. A squirrel jumped out of it and that scared me. I cleared the dust out of the hole and found a placement. I kept my hands in it and boom! Nothing happened. There came the three guys, the trouble makers. Dario took my hands, kept it over the placement. I got really angry when that idiot touched me. I shouted aloud out of anger and my body emitted a huge amount of blue energy which pushed the vampires away. Jordan somehow managed to stand with me. I don't know why and how. Anyways, that's not at all a problem. I'm staying with that Jordan guy right now, only 'cause he has Jake with him and in him. I couldn't help shouting and I threw the energy over Drac. The whole big, old banyan tree was burnt and Drac was shouting in agony. The tree broke into two and there was a staircase leading to a cave or something. Dario went to see what has happened to Drac. I thought I was all okay but little did I know that I was going to faint. Those were really magical. The last thing I saw was a floral green mushroom glowing  in the sunset. That was beautiful. I heard all the things they spoke but, I couldn't open my eyes. Dario was saying to Drac that he needs me just because I look like his ex wife and I have a lot of powers which, they both can use to win the war between the Vampires and Hunters. I heard all of it. Jordan started a fight with them, hearing all these. Maybe, he cared for me or because he has Jake with him. Dario pleaded to Jordan that he needs our help for one time and he'll let us go. Jordan didn't agree. I don't know exactly about what they did to Jordan. But, I heard sounds of howling and screaming. Those were voices of Drac, Dario and Jordan. The last thing I heard from Jordan was "Abby, I'm coming for you" and his voice faded. I was carried by someone into something dark.

              After two whole days:-
                    I guess I was sleeping for two whole days. I woke up to something worse. Something I didn't wanted to happen. I woke up in a grand king bed. Wow! Finally, the psycho got me! Now, he's gonna get everything he wants. A girl entered the room and said, "Mother, She woke up, hurry here" and a elderly lady entered the room and asked if I was doing okay. I asked her where I am and how I came here and all those things.  She just said that she isn't allowed to say things out and master will explain everything to me later. I looked at them, top to bottom as they dressed really different. They were dressed like it was 1600's. But, that looked beautiful too. The lady asked if I wanted something and I said I'd like a coffee or tea. She rushed outside, maybe to bring my coffee. The girl a the door was staring at me like I stole something from her. I said 'HI' and she looked at me with an angry face like if she's left, she'll even kill me. Ride girl. I was upto go outside the room but, I saw the lady running towards me with coffee. I thanked her and smiled. She smiled at me, nervously and said that I can call her anytime I want and her name was Anna. I nodded my head yes, with my coffee in my hands. She left and I saw the same girl standing at the door of the room. This time I groaned at her and she ran away. Poor little girl, I thought to myself and stepped out of the room. That was a castle! This stupid had bought me to some other time span. The sound there was clumsy and busy. I didn't know what to do and shouted,."DARIO! DRAC! STUPIDS! WHERE ARE YOU!?". The whole place became silent and a guy whispered, "Lord, she called out the name of our Lords. I don't know what's going to happen. A ways maybe". " I can hear you red shirt", I said and he just ran away from that place. There came the two psychos. I yelled at them about bringing me here. Drac spoke to me politely like he's a gentleman. He said, "Why don't we get inside the room to talk about this? Mm? I think that'd be better love". Love? Why are these guys doing this to me. I went inside the room and the guys followed me. Consequently I started to ask them what they need and Dario started explaining things which were totally lies. He said, all he needs is me, to live a long happy life with him and also he said he wants to make me the queen of North Gateau. Oh so this kingdom belongs to a psycho. Great! I poured out the words. Drac smiled. It was cruel and was filled with devilishness. Saying these, Dario went to the balcony. Drac pinned me to the wall and whispered that if something goes wrong, he'll kill Jordan. Drac also licked my neck which gave me shivers. He said that I taste like, fear, love and anger. I wanted to throw a rock over Drac's head and kill him. I had a hallucination all of sudden, like Jordan was looking for me in the woods, howling and roaming.  I felt relieved about nothing had happened to Jordan. Dario returned and saw what Drac did to me. This time, Dario didn't react at all. He smirked at Drac and left the room. But, Drac didn't leave. He looked outside and made sure if Dario was gone locked up the door. He knelt down to me and said, "I'm really sorry Ad. Everything here is happening because of me. I shouldn't have left you. I promise you that I will get us both out of this trouble. And the chain you're wearing is my mother's. He took my mother from me, so that I could help him. Please, believe me for this one last time. I'm not his friend and I'm actually his twin. Please Ad, I'll explain everything tonight". To check if he's really speaking the truth, I used my blue energy and touched his head. He had some black energy which was the purest kind of all. I said that we'll meet and I'll believe him for that time. He danced in joy and hugged me and ran away. I was so confused. I saw the same girl at the entrance and called her inside. She, with an angry face, came inside and asked, "What do you want, Qooeen". She was playing with my anger, I smirked and asked about what's her business in the castle. She said that she was assigned by the Masters to look after some bitchy new lady that they bought. Oh! Wow! She smirked and was about to leave my chamber, I pulled her long hair, took my place before her and slapped her. She was shocked. She started crying, calling out for her master. Her Master was Dario. "Of someone dare to keep your hands on my girl, I warn you, I'll kill them", said Dario, walking inside the room. "The same will happen to you brother", said a voice from the balcony. Dario was putting his hands over the maid girl's shoulder. She was palming his chest with one hand and her other hand over his torso.   Drac jumped into the room and stood besides me. The lady pointed at me and.....

    To be continued.......