The Hunters

I was the one who was in the bed like a bed ridden patient. Maybe, I think it's her turn to stay in the bed. When Dario tried to wake him up it turned out that she was pregnant with Robby. Robby,The to be father literally cried to know that his wife's pregnant. Every husband feels that right? But, Dario didn't seem like he was so happy for Rana or Robby. Dario's voice faded and he said what if the hunters finds this out and started to chase them as all the hunters wanted was to destroy the Royal generation since centuries. I wanted to congratulate her for that. She smiled with tears and said, "You're welcome Ad". Ohh now she reads minds? Awesome! Dario was still so confused and worried. We were sitting there without uttering a word for like over an hour. All we did was holding each other's hands and stood peacefully. Ah finally some peace I thought. Dario said, "Not yet Ad. Guys! We've to get outta here! NOW!". I felt active but all of sudden I could barely move! I was wondering what was wrong. Dario lifted me up and shouted, "THE HUNTERS! Pack our things up and RUN! NOW!!!" I just thought that everything was okay. Everything messed up there. Dario's bag pack followed us like always. I tried to hold it but couldn't. I wanted to grab that bag while Dario was running into the woods, with me in his hands. Maybe, I was too heavy. He was kinda slow back that day. It was like a 3 hours run or maybe more than that. We reached a cave by dusk. As usual, he put some herbs and stuff outside the cave for safety purposes. Dario said he hopes that, Rana's baby wasn't a human baby and if it's a human baby the hunters will be able to track us in the wood. Robby and Rana looked at each other. Rana looked worried that her brother hates the child. Dario shouted, "I don't hate your baby sis! I don't! I'm just worried okay? We're already facing a lot of trouble and that's what exactly bothering me. Deep down I'm happy for you girl but still worried. Can you get me?". Rana held Robby's hand and started to weep. They both were in tears and Dario asked if anyone was hungry. We all said yes and he was upto go out to get some meat or fish.

             I asked him to take me with him. He refused at first as he was too angry and was scared about what if he shouts at me. He didn't know that the Queen has tricks to make him go normal. I called him near and looked into his eyes and said, "Won't you take me with you Dario? Won't you?". Looking into my eyes, he agreed to take me out and we left Rana and Robby in the cave. New parents must spend some time together. I felt kinda active but I was too thirsty. We went to the nearby lake. I drank a lot of water and still I couldn't control my thirst. I was hungry too. I saw meat running before my eyes. Hah that was a young deer. I was so much hungry that if I get it, I'd even eat it alive. I chased the deer and Dario asked me to stop. I was so fast that I managed to get the deer. Dario killed it and said some words. I asked why and he said he asked for forgiveness for killing. Such a good man he is. He took his knife out and he cut the flesh into pieces and we took that to the cave. We threw the excess away far from the place, so that the other wilds wouldn't reach us. We went back out to gather some wooden logs and sticks. Dario had everything with him such as lighters, knives, books. That guy has a mini household store inside his bag. We planned to cook the meat but guess what he added salt and pepper to it! In the woods where people barely get things even to eat, he made a delicious meal. At least that night I wanted to sleep in peace. Maybe, they wouldn't let me even be in peace I guess. I chewed my food and thought about the days where I had no fear, no worries and literally nothing. I just lived my life peacefully, with a good job and self living. It's not that easy to be a Royalty, a vampire royalty. I closed my eyes for like a few minutes. What I saw was a tall, fit and a middle aged guy with a big wooden log and a blue gem placed on it. He looked like a human monster. He was a good looking monster though. I said what I felt to Dario. He said, we've to run again. Even before him, finishing the sentence. The guy I saw showed up before the cave we settled in. I was shocked and started to think about how that can happen. I just saw him in my dreams and he showed up before me. He looked straight into me and said, "Hey beautiful! You still beautiful like the old days!" and he passed a flying kiss. I hid behind Dario's shoulders. There were four men or something behind him. He looked at them and they tried to get inside the cave. But, they were thrown up away by some green energy. That maybe the power that the paste emitted.

      The man attempted to come inside the cave. But, it was too easy for him to step in. He ate the leftover meat and said that still Dario has the magic in his hands. They all though that he's going to take me with him but he had other plans. He grabbed Rana's hands and pulled her close. Robby shouted and the guy showed the wooden log at him and said to stay back or he'll kill Rana. Robby stepped back and so the guy. He stepped back holding Rana in his hands. He was grabbing her hair from the back and pulled her towards him. I got angry and I tried to go and get Rana from him but Dario stopped me. The guy said, "Send your wife with me or you'll lose your sister Runyon! You'll lose her or else, for her being beautiful I may taste her". That stupid guy smelled Rana's hair and said she smells so good. She got mad and kicked him hard. The man slapped her and acted like nothing happened. Robby threw a stone over him and it hit his head. With a great force the guy took Rana with him and Rana shouted, "Find the key Ad, the KEY!" saying this she vanished into thin air. Robby cried aloud. He cried so loud that the whole forest could hear him. Dario promised him that he'd get Ad back as soon as possible. I asked Dario what the key is and he said that we had to go it for Rana. I didn't know how Dario and Robby felt. But, I felt too worse for Rana. That guy's dead.

It's been years since I came her to write stories. Happy to be here after whole 2 years. Hope you're all doing good.