Jordan and I

Jordan carried me back to the vampires. He called me a bad girl but still I felt comfortable with him. Jordan wasn't the guy I thought he'd be. I beat his shoulders so that he'd leave me down. But, he didn't let me down. Ugh....again, here we go. I'm struck with these guys forever. Drac was searching for something in the ground. Whatever he does, I'm just going to wait there until they find something out from the ground. I wanted to sleep so badly. I was too tired of the vampires. I just wanted to run away from the two guys. They killed my beloved, made a plot to get me and many more things behind my back. I was waiting for them to find it out. Finally, Drac dug something out. Twas a box, like a treasure box, a little one. He was trying to open it up but, failed. Dario pulled out a little pouch from his pockets and it had a bunch of keys in it. So, these guys know what they are up to do. Now, I need Jordan's help to get out from that place. Jordan let me down finally. The two vampires smirked at each other like they found something that they always wanted to find. We started to walk again and then we reached a grave yard. I saw a tall, weird tomb that looked like it was built before ages. I got an instict like they were going to open that place. Just like I thought they went to that exact place and cleaned up that tomb. This silly vampires. Drac found a keyhole in that and slid down a key that Dario gave him. The tombstone opened and a black smoke came out of it. Jordon closed his nose and mouth and shouted, "Ugh! What smoke is this?". I was not wondering about that happening because I know about these stupid guys. Drac got down the stairs in that tombstone and beckoned at us to get in with him. Dario followed him and me and Jordan followed them. The steps ended and the place became like a dark tunnel but, anyway we've to follow that place. I had the feeling of running away from him. But I had no idea about why me and Jordan were following him. Jordan looked at me and showed a sign like everything's going to be alright. I faked a smile and Jordan found out that I was faking it. He pulled my hand and stopped me. I looked into his eyes with an exhausted look. He looked deep into my eyes and said, "Abby, baby girl. Keep going darling. You will suceed in the end. Don't you worry about anything as I'm here with you baby. I'll always love you. Just don't give up my love". He told me this just in Jake's voice. Jake's voice gave me a little hope. He kissed my forehead and took me in his arms. Immersed in Jake's voice I failed to notice the two vampire guys. They were looking at us and they both groaned in anger. I'm done now. Why'd Drac get angry over this? If Dario got angry, there's a reason as he tried to make me fall in love with him but why'd drac get angry over this? There's literally no reason at all. I moved out of Jordan's hand and walked towards Dario and Drac. "What's exactlt your problem Drac?", I asked him pointing out Drac. I also asked Dario why he never gets angry when Drac puts his hand on me. They both looked at each other in a perplexed way. Jordan walked behind me and put my hands over my shoulders. It was very warm and soothing to have his warm hands over mine. They just felt like Jakes'. I held his hands and kissed his palms while he was still holding my shoulders with his other hand. Jordan placed his chin over my head and pulled me a bit closer towards him. I felt my Jake's warmth with him. So, I didn't deny that. Drac and Dario groaned looking at us and Jordan groaned back even harder and in a more scary way. They both took a step back as Jordan's groan was just like a warning. I broke the silence by uttering some words about what's the next plan is. Drac and Dario started to walk and we followed them. The tunnel got more dark and even more darker. I literally needed more clothes to cover myself up. I was wearing a black top and a jacket but, it wasn't enough to keep me in a good temperature. I wanted to feel warm. I looked at Jordan and he found out that I couldn't take the cold anymore. Those two cold hearted monsters were walking as if nothing was happening. Jordan pointed out his jacket and asked in sign if I needed that. I said no but still I needed a warm jacket anyway. He pulled me towards him, gave me his jacket, put his arms around my shoulders and walked along with me. The turtle guy really has some soft corner for me in his heart. We were walking and walking and at last we found a light at the other side of the tunnel. It was flickering green in the dark. When i took a glance at it. I just had the extreme thought of making it mine. Jordan did losen his grip from my shoulders. I felt like he had left me to run towards what I want. I looked at him and the turtle guy winked at me and smiled. I took it as a sign of yes and started running towards the flickering green light. Neither Drac nor Dario did stop me from reaching it. But when I took a run even faster Dario shouted and called out my name. He shouted not to pluck out the stone from its place as it may end in something serious. But, curiosity made me take it out. I thought that it might be something like a stone but it was a small gem which was glowing really bright. The glowing gem made the whole place brighter just like a bright light bulb.

I was wondering very much about what it was and plucked it up. It came off and Jordan shouted in excitement, "She did it! She did it! She got what she deserved! You can never ever beat her anymore!". The energies we had came out and Drac shouted taht we have to vacate the place as soon as possible. The gem went high in the air and glittered and emitted gold shade. I took it again in my hands and placed it in my palm. Jordan ran towards me and lifted me up and started to swirl me around in happiness. I didn't know what he was happy about. But, I knew for sure that there was something hidden with his sudden happiness. He let me down and hugged me tight, cupped my face and said that he's really proud of me. I felt happy seeing Jordan so much happier like this. I looked at the place where the gem was and noticed there was a necklace with a hollow locket in it. I took the necklace in my hands and checked what the locket is about. The hollow locket had a small cavity where I could place the green gem I had. I gave the necklace and the gem in Jordan's hands and he was so much happy that I trusted him with what I got. He opened the hollow locket and placed the gem inside it. It fit so perfectly. He gave that to me. I looked into Jordan's eyes and thought of Jake. Jordan's one eye turned normal blue which accurately looked like Jakes eyes. I was astonished and happy on the same time. I was so happy that I got to be with my baby and my favorite turtle guy at the same time. Jordan is like a good friend of mine. He let Jakes' soul in his body for my happiness. Isn't it amazing? That someone could do something like sharing their bodies with other person's soul? Impossible! But, Jordan did that for me. On the other side I was also happy that these two vampire guys could watch me being happy in real. Jordan put that necklace on me and told me that the necklace looks more beautiful on me. I lowered my eyes as that compliment really hit deep as it wasn't from those fake guys and from someone who's true and loyal towards me. Drac walked towards me and I hid myself into Jordan's chest. "You don't have to fear these beings anymore! Be brave You hae me by your side. Now and forever, Adreana!". Those words that slipped from his mouth made me feel really brave. I walked towards Drac and asked what he needs. He faked a smile and said that he was waiting to tell this truth to me like forever and now the time has come. Drac looked at with a smirk. Dario nodded no but Drac didn't bother the signs. He came to me and said, "Actually I really have to say this truth to you, your highness.......". He looked at Jordan then and said, "I plead you to permit me to tell this to her. Jordan please the time has come". Jordan nodded yes and he started saying.

"Dear Adreana. I really did wait for a long time to reveal this truth to you. But, my mate didn't let me tell this. Being honest you don't belong here to us. We are the ones who belongs to you. Dario Runyon is actually the King of your rival kingdom and is a really good friend of me. We once came to your country to know the strategies about how a whole kingdom is given to a lady after her parents death. Actually we didn't come uninvited, Me and him were invited by your ministers for the crownship ceremony. We were wondering about how did they leave a whole big kingdom like Gateau to a young lady. We watched your whole crownship ceremony and we both were admiring your skills, talents and ofcourse your beauty. This necklace actually is yours. It was all a curse by Dario's great wizard which turned Jordan into a little turtle and made you die. Dario and I fell for you. I fell for your talents and skills and Dario ofcourse fell for your beauty and with the way you treat other people. That day we tried to talk with you and that's when we came to know about Jordan King. Jordan King is no one but your beloved from your own kingdom. He was your greatest armys' greatest warrior who was indeed immortal. You and him were courting which was accepted by me but was disliked by Dario. Although me and Dario were friends I couldn't accept Dario doing something that is not appropriate. I didn't support him. He wanted to finish off Jordan but it seemed impossible as he did know that Jordan King was a wolf, a powerful werewolf . So, he made plans including........

TO BE CONTINUED...........................

"What's actually my story? Atleast is this my real story? What are these people doing to me? Continue reading to know more about what actually is my life story is leading to.... What actually is going to happen". Continue reading to know more.