The Deep Trance

But, I didn't get any response. I was scared at first but I made myself stronger by thinking of the times that Jordan had nearly cheated death. I sat there without knowing what to do. As, I could take a step only when I'd get a response from his side. He's the one who can guide me through this. "Ah Lord! Kanha! That hurt, my back!", said Jordan. The tone he said those words made me laugh. I giggled. I could only hear his voice, but that was okay. As long as I'll hear his voice I'll feel okay I knew. "Jordy? Little guy? Are you okay?", I asked. He replied that he was okay and also that I don't need to talk out loud to covey messages. I tried thinking what I had to be conveyed and it worked. He said that I'll be able to see a mountain that out stands the rest. I looked from the place I was standing. That place literally looked so much beautiful and also looked like a fairy tale land. Beautiful however scared to believe the beauty. Jordan cleared my mind by saying anything at my place is trust worthy except I've to be much more careful when I get to meet the two guys Dario and Drac. My heart skipped a beat hearing those two names. Those two people were in my life only for a month or something but, they were determined enough to ruin my my whole life. Jordan said, "Adreana, we can do this. This is not the toughest. Now that you've got all the powers to destroy them, you can do it easily. I'm just going to watch my wife defeat her own enemies with ease and not with the help of her husband. I felt warm. The feeling I got when I heard those words were amazing. So I stood up and started walking. We had a good chit chat even though we're apart. (Isn't it nice to have somebody who'd hear all our non-sense, protect us, take care if us and treat us like we're a Queen?) I was walking for a really long distance. My stomach growled, I was really hungry. I remembered that Jordan had already kept some food in my bag. I wasn't sure if that'd be in my bag still. I opened my bag and found a red fruit that we plucked before. It was wrapped up with large leaves but to my surprise it was as good as I thought it'd be. I ate the whole fruit and thanked him for packing it up. I asked Jordy if he'd eaten something and he said he got to eat some meat. That wasn't so comfortable to hear but, still all I needed was him to feel hunger free. I nearly walked to the mountain and that place was drowned in rose fragrance. It literally felt like a thousand rose incense sticks were burnt. That gave me a very soothing feel. I felt a strong spiritual presence in that place which was very calm and very strong. The more I got near the mountain, the more I got to feel it. Once when I reached the mountain, I found a cave at the top of it. I had an urging eager that naturally drove me towards the mountain. How could that place be so much peaceful, I questioned myself and started walking towards it. I haven't believed in Gods nor have got ideas about religions and worshiping. I had no idea about what I was doing. That was a massive mountain I witnessed in front of me. I was super excited and also scared for life to climb it up. Then I remembered what Jordan said, NOT TO BE AFRAID OF ANYTHING. I mustered up all my courage and said to myself, "I'm doing it. We're doing it". When I kept my first steps in the mountain's foot, I heard thunder bolts. Not so surprised I turned around to see Drac and Dario standing there. "Hello love. Did you really think that I'll be leaving you? Even if you climb up the whole mountain, I'm getting you", said Dario in a cold voice. "Then what?", I asked which put the both in exchanging of horrified looks. I stepped in for a fight. Oh my Lord! I was wondering if I was really moving in for a fight with those two guys of whom I was always horrified of. "Dare to touch me, I'll tear you into pieces and guess what? my husband would've killed you before ages if I wasn't around!", I said in a bossy voice. They looked at each other and was wondering who my husband was. 'Oh, You guys don't know my husband right? For your information, It is Jordan King. We got married today on behalf of Lord Kanha", I said. "Did you say Lord Kanha!?", asked Drac. I smirked and nodded yes. Without a second thought he knelt before me and asked for forgiveness. I couldn't believe Drac. Dario's eyes went blood red after hearing about my marriage with Jordan. "I have a bad habit, If I don't get anything that I wanted so badly, Well, Nobody should be getting it", said Dario and bit his lips. Drac interrupted and said, "Don't you dare to do this to her. Didn't you hear? Kanha is by their side? How could we even touch them?". 

A conversation starts:-

Drac : Didn't you hear that? He'd literally tear us into pieces and for sure will send us to the world underground!

Dario : Only if they get to know that she's with us right? 

(Dario got my hands and tried to pull me but, I stood so firm that he couldn't even pull me half)

Dario : Oh! Now you're trying to be the stubborn one. 

Me{Adreana} : Yes, I am the stubborn one now. I warned you already. Don't you remember the time when I threw you away and your beloved friend took you away with wounds and bruises.

Drac : Dario, I think we should leave. Like, right now. I sense strong problems over here.

Dario : What? Nothing can do harm to us. She thinks she's the smartest and the strongest. She must be held captivated for ages with no food or water for what she did to me and my family. 

Me : Look Mister, you can't do no harm to me. I've things to do which are really important. You might be the King of vampires. Know that there is always a superior being who is waiting for the right time to slay you. 'King' is just a title. That can be taken off anytime. You think you can be defeated by no one? That's pure idiocy. HE is just watching you do all your evil for one last time. 

Dario : I don't remember you being so pious. Since when did you become so stupid? Did that cursed little turtle change your mind?

Me : Wonder how I got those powers to fight against you? If you were superior why don't you climb  these mountains with me?

Drac pulled Dario with him and said something in his ears. Dario grinned at me but still tried to get into the mountain's border which of course threw him away. I walked and walked and walked. It took me so long even to reach the half of the bottom part of the mountain. It was getting colder but something kept the place a little warm. I sat under a tree and thought of Jordan Jordan on he other hand sat in for  meditation. I can't disturb him, so, I started walking again.  I felt so determined about climbing the hills within that evening. 

The sun started to go down and the cold got more intense. I finally reached the top of the mountain where I saw a little place built up with thick mountain rocks. I went inside and there was a lamp which made the whole place warm. I went inside and saw..............