The Great Surprise

I asked Dario, if Robert knows me. He said, Robert's the one who knows me more than Dario. I was surprised when Dario said that. I wanted to meet Robert. Because, Dario's the one who knew me since my birth. It made me wait for Robert. I haven't heard that name before. There was silence for sometime. Then we heard a knock at the door. I know that it's none but Robert. Dario and Rana looked at each other and Dario asked me to open the door. I opened the door and what was a surprise. I didn't expect that this would happen. I was shocked. The person who stood before the front door was my brother! Alex Williams! "Alex?!", saying this I started crying. "Abby, my baby girl. My sweet sister. You know I missed you a lot", saying this he wide opened his arms and asked me to come near him. I ran to him and hugged him tight and started to cry. "Hey little girl, I'm here! Nothing will happen bad anymore". I pulled myself back and left him to see Madi(Rana). Rana looked at him and they started kissing each other. Dario smiled and looked at me with an awesome smile. I smiled and lowered my head. I felt shy when I saw them kissing. Then, Alex(Robert) shook his hands with Dario. "Thanks for taking care of my sister my friend!", said my brother. "Robby, it's my duty to take care of your sister. I'm the one who should take care of her. Don't thank me man", said Dario and winked at me.

"Did you eat your breakfast......Robert?", I asked and it made my brother look at me in surprise. "Yes Ad. I did", he replied. "And Dario, I wanna ask you something, where's your face mask you always wear? You haven't took that off for many years. What made you take that off?", asked Robert. Dario smiled, looked at me and said, "Our Queen made me take off that cloth Robby. She ordered me not to wear that. That's the reason man". Robert with great curiosity asked, "Did she get her memory back Dario? Adreana? Baby girl? Did you get back your past memory?". Everyone's expecting me that I know about my past life. But the answer's no. My face changed from happy to sad. Dario held me and said that he'll help me and everything will be okay. Dario also said he'll help me to get back my memories tonight. We had a great day, I spent time with my brother, after 3 years. I did nothing that day. They three cared me and did even the small works of me. They treated me like their Queen. They all said that I'm their Queen. I'm a normal human girl. Wait! How're they living for many years. They aren't humans..... I thought that they're Vampires! I got scared a little. I don't believe in those but, they're real. I'm seeing them live. Even my brother's one of them. That night, Rana and Robert went out to buy food for dinner.

They left me and Dario at home. I locked the front door and went to the garden at the backside of my house. My eyes filled with tears because, I don't know who I'm, I don't know why these people are here and they care me more than anything. I really wanted to know who I'm. I was thinking of asking about this to Dario. When I was thinking deeply, he touched my shoulders. I shouted aloud and when I saw Dario there, I hugged him so tight. "Hey hey, Ad. What's wrong dear? What happened?", he asked me. "Dario, please don't leave me if I don't belong to your past", I said. He hugged me back closer and said, "Oh Adreana. Don't worry. You're mine at the past, mine at the present and will be mine in the future too. No one can take you away from me". "Dario, help me get back my memories. I really want to know who I'm. You said you'll help me get my memories back tonight. What if I didn't get that? Will you leave me? And you're so perfect and caring, why would you wait for your Adreana? You could even have married another girl.... Why are you waiting for her?", I was arranging many questions in order.

Dario kept his index finger in my lips and said, "Sh... It's enough Ad. I'll help you. Yes, and don't worry, I won't leave you. You'll get your memory today, for sure. I'm not a human to look for another girl. I'm a Vampire. Don't be scared that I'm a vampire. I'm just a vampire not a demon.... And....", he was answering my questions without even breathing. All I did was pulled him closer and kissed him in his lips. He was shocked when I did that. He cupped my face and we we kissed. After awhile we broke the kiss. I rested my forehead in his chest to breath. He kissed my forehead and said, "Adreana, I won't thank you for the kiss, like before. Because, I'm the only one who can get kisses from you. Tonight, we're going to do something which will be totally different and unbelievable for you. But, for that you've to follow what I say. Okay love?", he asked me. I said yes and kissed him again. I palmed his chest and he was holding me closer. I haven't felt this much safe and secured. He's protective. I and Dario were standing at the backyard and didn't heard that Rana and Robert were knocking at the door. I didn't hear that, I don't know about Dario's hearing power. They jumped over the wall at the back yard and saw me and Dario kissing each other. "Oops! Robby I think we should not have come here", said Rana smiling and resting her head on my bro's chest. We broke our kiss and looked like lost kids. I lowered my head smiling and Dario was running and kicking stones. "You continue love birds we'll be there inside, waiting for you", my bro said and winked at Dario. They both went inside and I bit my lips in shyness. Dario looked at me and smiled. He asked me to take his hand and took me inside.

We took dinner. My brother bought me my favorite dish. Rana and my bro were making me feel shy. They said that me and Dario are the best pair all time. Dario smiled at me. I feel something for Dario. That night I felt like I got my family. Yes, I've a family now. We're four, My brother, my sister in-law, me and Dario. After finishing the dinner, Dario asked me to wear everything in black. I asked why and he said that there's a reason. I went to my room and changed my clothes in all black. I went out to the hall and what I saw was really scary. Dario, my brother and Rana stood there in all black with a black clothing in their head. Dario called me near him and said, "Don't turn left just look at me. Just do what we say Ad. Don't be afraid of anything. So, now.... I love you Adreana! I Love you forever", saying this he kissed my forehead. My brother said, "Now, turn left Adreana. Focus on the circle. Don't look anywhere". I turned left and saw a circle, surrounded with candles. My brother asked Rana to take me near the circle and made me sit inside that. Rana took me and asked me to sit. The set was really scary. The only light source was the candles around me. They all said not to be afraid and just to focus on what I want. My brother started saying some words in a different language. I closed my eyes and started to focus. I want to know about my past. When I closed my eyes, it was like travelling through a milky way galaxy. Then, Everywhere it was green, beautiful flowers and trees around me. I saw Robert and Rana there. They were wearing royal clothes. Rana looked so beautiful and my brother was so perfect. I felt something heavy in my head. I didn't care about that. It was like a beautiful, great palace's gateway. I walked through that and everyone bowed their head to me. I saw Dario sitting in his Kingly chair with crown. Suddenly, me and Dario we're standing in front of a mirror and I saw a crown on my head. Dario whispered, "Adreana", in my ears and I came to reality. When I came to reality I saw Dario standing in front of me. "Dario.... My Ki...ng...", I said and everything became dark.

To be continued