The Fairy Tale Land

But then, I hit a water body so cool and beautiful which sent a cold feel inside my body. Jordan followed me inside the biggest lake I've ever seen. I was so much happy that after a long time I felt so amazing to spend at least a few minutes peacefully. I really wanted to play a lot like swimming in that cold water. I took off my jacket and threw it on the grass at the river bank. I swam near the river bank and touched the buds there and they bloomed instantly which made me happy. I always had dreams like being on fairy tale land always wanted to be in one too. It came true today. For a few moments I totally forgot about what had happened before a little while. Jordan was smiling along with me. After a long time I felt alive, happy and peaceful. Jordan's my safe place, he takes care of me really well and also in really great way. He often makes me smile, makes me feel more safe than before but, all of sudden I started to think about Jake. Jake, a happy soul that had never let me down, been always there for me and also had safe guarded me in various situations. He even let his life life out instead of running away for his life. Thinking about his love and sacrifices, I teared up and went a little down underwater to hide my tears. But, when I started to go a little bit deeper I felt like I don't want to take these things anymore and I literally was planning to die. I started letting my breathe inside the water so that I could die. All of sudden, Jordan pulled me up and within a blink of eye we both were on the water's top. I was holding my face when I woke up. All I heard was Jake's voice crying to wake me up. His voice was so clear that I was so scared to open up my eyes. What if I open my eyes and Jake's voice vanishes away. With fear and my raising heartbeat I gathered up all my bravery and opened my eyes. I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Jake holding me in his arms. Before I could make another blink, I hugged him and closed my eyes tight. I kept my eyes closed and wanted to be in his arms even though if it was just a hallucination, I didn't want that to go away. I closed my eyes a little more tighter and started to kiss him allover his cheeks, forehead, eyes, lips and literally everywhere allover his face. "I miss you Jake boy, my baby, I miss you so much. Please don't leave me baby. Please don't. Life was so amazing since you came into my life and I just couldn't accept the fact that you aren't here.  DON'T GO! DON'T GO!! JAKE PLEASE!!!", saying these words I blacked out. The last thing I remember was I saw Jake's eyes. Those soft blue ones of his. I opened my eyes and I was laying under a huge tree which was in a bright floral green color. The whole place was surrounded by little flowers, bright green grass, shrubs and really tall tress which had enormous leaves in it. I got up and found Jordan laying down next to me. He wasn't facing my side. I called out his name but, he didn't respond. I touched him so that he'd know that I was there. He turned around. I was looking at him keenly and also I was kinda waiting for him to lo at me in my eyes for no reason at all. He opened his eyes after awhile and and his one eye was blue and his other was green. I touched his face and he blinked his eyes really slow in a very pace. I was actually having a good time looking into his double colored eye. He closed his green eye and saw me with his blue ones. His blue eyed looked just like Jake's eye. He stroked my hair and caressed my face. I really felt too much great for being with him. I fell asleep for a little more time in his arms which gave me the warmth of Jakes'. I really do miss him so much. I wish Jake was still with me. When I woke up, Jordan pulled me in and I started to cry in his arms. Tear drops fell down my cheeks and he was still having me in his safe arms. The fairy tale land, Jake's eyes, his warmth, his care, the way Jordan closed his eyes so that I could feel safe and secure and for also that I'd feel like being with Jake. Jordan even let Jake's soul rule his body for a little while just for me. Why's he so much loving, caring and just like how I want someone to be? Well, hope that I'd find the answer soon.

                          TO BE CONTINUED...................