New Team

The next morning when I woke up I saw the two guys sleeping well and Jordan was sleeping far away from me. What made me shout was Drac was on the left side of me and Dario was on the right. Wake up! I shouted and the three of them woke up. I didn't want to make the wolf guy wake up. But, he did. I questioned Drac and Dario about what were they trying to do and they both answered in a chorus that they just wanted to make sure if I'm safe. I felt something too different about these two guys! I don't believe anyone anymore. So, I planned to get out of the cave and get back to home. The wolf guy agreed and I asked the clones of they'd come with me or no. They agreed as they had no choice except of following me. I walked really slow. I had no energy at all. I didn't know why. It was too hot that day and I took off the jacket I was wearing and threw that to Dario. I said thanks and turned away. I could barely walk. Jordan asked if I need any help. Before even could say no, he lifetime up and put me on his shoulders. He carried me like he was carrying a small wooden log. That made Dario really angry but I wondered why Drac would get so mad at Jordan for lifting me up. Whatever, I directed him the routes and he took me straight to my home the other two guys followed us. When Jordan put me down, I saw Jake running towards me. Oh God! I looked at Dario and he faked a smiled as he was feeling awkward. This was a lie too Dario? Seriously? He got what I thought. Jake ran straight towards me to hug me but, Jordan stopped him asked what he's doing. He explained Jordan that he was am old friend of me and Jordan said, Alright man! But, don't even try to touch my Queen or I'll tear you into pieces.. That made Jake take a step back and there came the V'Kings who did everything in the same way. They both folded their hands and stood behind Jake who was backing up from me and Jordan. Jake being the medium height guy hit on the V'Kings and tripped a little. Once he saw Dario, he just wanted to run away. Jordan grabbed him and lifted him up by just grabbing Jake's back collar. He said that he just came to inform something about Maddy(Fake Rana). I asked Jordan to put him down. Jordan put him down and Jake neared me. Jordan groaned just like a wolf which scared the life out of Jake. When Jake said that it's kinda important, Jordan asked Jake to come near but, he put his arms around my shoulder from behind. Dario stood by my right and Drac at the left. Jordan said that he saw Maddy near the grave yard, he also said that she was weeping a lot. He said that she vacated the place and went to a new place near the 4th cross street. I didn't know if I should rush up or should stay calm. Jake also said that Maddy threatened to kill him when he found out that Maddy wasn't even a human. Drac and Dario pulled up Jake's shirt at the same time. Jake literally fainted when he found out that he got struck now with these weird guys and me. Dario came to open the door as we lost the keys.... BLUE ENERGY Dario, I said. He backed up and we went inside the house. Everything was a mess. I got tensed looking at those. Drac and Dario did all.the clean ups and Jordan took care of Jake. Jake had long hair and Jordan wondered if he's a girl. Silly little Jordan. When Jake woke up we made him it and we all had a cup of coffee and Jordan had milk. Right after drinking milk Jordan fell asleep on the sofa. He pulled himself near me and put his head on my lap. I didn't mind him as he was cute when he was a little turtle. Now, it's the human Jake's time to help us to get Maddy aka Rana. Drac and Dario took Jake with him I asked them to buy a pair of black outfits for us all. They agreed and took Jake with them. I stopped them and asked Jake about where's Sarah. He asked me who Sarah is and again Dario? I asked them to go.

       Wolf guy was still sleeping, I tried to wake him up but what happened was he pulled me to him started to sleep. I escaped him. When I went back to kitchen he started to howl sadly. I went to to the living room and said that I'm right here with him. The boys came back with outfits and Jake and they bought some groceries too. Impressive! They said they found the new place of Rana. Maybe, Maddy is her real name. So, I thanked Jake and for helping us and asked him to leave. He asked what was going on and if that's interest he'd join us. If we leave Jake out he'd spread news to Maddy. So we we made him stay with us. Drac likes Jake but, Jordan didn't even want him to stay near me. If Jake came near me, he groaned at Jake and made him run away. We saw our new black outfits. Everyone's outfit was okay but Jordan's were so fit and the big guy looked really muscular. I didn't know that Drac and Dario would gossip this much. That night, after dinner, I went to the terrace and was wondering who I really was. I felt like killing myself for all these happenings. I felt like someone was standing behind me. I thought it was Dario but to my surprise it was Jordan. He came there with a large bowl of fruits and gave it all to me. Jordan don't speak much instead he showed much in sign language. I clearly saw that he he hated so much to wear shirt. He patted my shoulder and showed some sign. He pulled his shirt and said that it's too hot for him to wear a shirt. I showed him a sign to take his shirt off. He was about to tear it away. I helped him take it off. But, on the other side, I was thinking about Dario. How could a man lie this much? Am I even a person to him? Or did he act like he loved me? I was so confused. Sitting me confused do we there, Jordan gave me an apple and signed me to eat. I said that I wasn't hungry. Jordan made that turtle smile and I agreed to eat finally. We both went down and we saw something. Dario was sleeping with his hat on his face. Jake and Drac were hugging each other. Seeing this Jordan and I laughed aloud that made those three wake up. I asked Jake if he's into boys. He said yes. Hearing this, Drac moved away to Dario, hugged him and started to sleep. I asked Jake if he's serious and he said that he was just kidding. Now, Drac came back to Jake and started to sleep. I was sleepy too. I almost fell on the floor while getting down from the stairs. Jordan smiled and took me to my room. He said that I was safe there. I laid on my bed and Jordan, he was sitting at the room's entrance. He said it was for my safety and no bags could get inside. Eventually, those guys got into a fight. Whatever, when I never minded them, they stopped to fight and went to rest.

              The next morning Jake rushed to me with his phone saying that he had a call from Maddy. He spoke like, he's so casual and she asked him out for a date. Interesting! Even in this war she needs to date another guy? Or maybe she's planning something. I had a hallucination of her, taking away Jake for helping us. I got his phone and cut the call. I switched it off for a minute and asked Jake to not to agree for the date but to ask for a come over. Jake asked her to come over to his home and she agreed for it. It was 10:30 I guess. Jake was waiting nervously in his room for her to come. She came there. Me and the boys teamed up outside to catch her. When once she got into Jake's room we peeked inside the window and we saw her nearing Jake to kiss him. I used the energy to grab her and pull her outside. When pulling out, I made it through a window so that the broken glass will tear apart her skin. I made her knee down before me and grabbed her hair. Drac got her hands from the back and Dario hit her on the head. Jordan came there and held me so that I could use his energy too. Jake stood there with no idea of what was happening. I made a cuff and a rope with the Blue energy so that she wouldn't escape. She's just a normal human and Alan gave her powers.  I reached her pocket I saw a purple potion. It can kill a human being. When it came into direct contact with humans. Jordan saw that and I saw fury in his eyes. He started to howl in anger. I tied the girl and asked Jordan to calm down. He didn't calm down. So, I had to touch his head with my thumb finger. That calmed him down. Jake, the weak one fainted seeing all these. We got home along with Jake. Dario tied her up on the window rod and she couldn't even move as she was tied up with the energy.

   Jordan said, We are a good team. We all smiled and gave him hands as we knew very well that we really are a good team. That afternoon, Maddy behaved weird. She behaved like, she's getting crazy. She fell down on the ground and I thought she was dead. Maybe that stupid was acting to get our attention. I had a hallucination of her trying to make out with Jordan! What!? He's a big but little guy. How could she even try to do that. I said I'll rip her beat off if she even thinks about that. We were having lunch. We gave some to Maddy too. We aren't monsters. Wow! She thanked us. We untied her so that she could eat her lunch. Jordan went to give lunch to her. But, she tried to seduce that big guy. Being a wolf, maybe Jordan thought that she was her meal. Jordan literally ate her for half. When we went there, I saw half corpse of Maddy on the floor and also I saw Jordan's hands and face full of blood. What's this big guy!, I yelled and he said that she made him eat her and that's why he did. That wasn't a big deal as she was just useless for us. I cleaned up the blood and asked Jordan if he'd like to eat her up for full. He said she isn't so yummy but, anyways he still won't waste food. He finished off Maddy. We both went to the living room from the store room and Jake asked what was in Jordan's mouth and where's Maddy. Jordan smiled and showed his tummy to Jake. He was shocked and I said that he just ate her up. I left the boy in the living room and went to my bed room. I saw the moon rune chain on my table. Moon's are linked to wolves more than vampires, I guessed. I went out with that and asked who's the real owner of the chain. Drac said that it belongs to Jordan. I have that to Jordan and wow he became more cool with that. We stayed at home and went nowhere all day. I wanted to know more about Alan. I lit up candles and sat there for concentrating more on Alan. He had a lot of girls caged in his dungeon. He used them all. Cruel man! Cruel man!. Dario interupted me and said he's sorry to do things like lying and others. Whatever, he took good care of me even though if he lied. I said that's no problem. He leaned to kiss me but, I backed up. I don't wanna fall for him again. Never in my life I'll do that. I said I'm sorry and left the room. I wanted to slap him. So, I turned back to slap him, he knelt before me and said, he was so sorry. Anyway, I slapped him. I slapped a Vampire King! I was scared low-key but managed to stay brave. When I turned around to move out, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He hugged me kneeling down and said that he was so sorry about what happened. I patted his shoulders and said it was okay. He started to cry. Ah God! Why's he crying? My heart melted right away and I have my hand to him to get up. He got up, and kissed me and said that he'll wait until I get back to normal and he also said that he'll wait until I'll believe him again. That's cute but, I'm not ready yet, to believe anyone.

                      To be continued.......