Jordan and I (The continuation)

Narration by Drac:-
He made plans including killing Jordan and you so that atleast he could get your beautiful empire. He wanted to get in contact of you first. So he attended the ball and asked your hand to dance with him, which was noted by Jordan King. Jordan always had an eye over you just to protect you. He noticed each and every action of Dario just to protect you and that's when he found out that me and Dario are no normal humans but vampires. When he came to know about this he immediately wanted to get rid of me and him. I agreed that the reason why we came to this country is just to know about the first lady emperor of one of the largest kingdoms. But, we fell for her beauty, talents and skills. I really wanted to leave that place and you, the beautiful lady as it won't be appropriate if we follow a lady who is already courting another guy and also who is going to get engaged soon. Dario and I were escorted decently by your army out of the kingdom but, Dario didn't seem to give up on his plans. He always talked about your eyes and your beauty which was not a big issue at first but, when his craze on you increased he wanted to cage you nd have you in his custody just like a caged bird. I didn't like his idea. I refused to help him at first but, what he did next was too cruel and totally out of my expectations. He captured my mother and tortured me to go along with his ideas. I agreed. I wanted to save you. i knew for sure when Dario comes to find this out, he'll kill my mother. I started to help you behind his back, the news spread to him and he brutally killed my mother and that's when war between me and him started.

While Drac was narrating the happenings, Dario held Drac's mouth shut and said something in his ears which made Drac go mad and calm at the same time. Drac's eyes were burning with rage. After hearing his story I still felt like he's telling the lie. How'd someone be friends with someone who killed their mother? Is it possible? No! Definitely not! Then how come these guys hand around with each other all the time? If Drac calls Dario a traitor, how come he could stay with him? I was so confused about it. And thinking about Jordan, atleast is he real? He toom my Jake's soul but after hearing this back story from Drac I literally started doubting my own existance. I looked at Dario and he was looking at Drac fixedly like he was about to kill him. Jordan gave no reactions at all. He didn't act like the way Dario acted when I had fake hallucinations from him. Jordan didn't seem to bother the story at all. Afterall, he did many things for me and being true he was the one who was protecting me from those vampires for a little while. I felt safe with him but I still doubt if this is even real or no. I dont' even get the point about how Jordan would be the one but I couldn't accept the fact. I looked at Jordan again but he didn't bother. He came near me and held  my shoulders as if nothing was happening. Dario groaned at Dario and they started fighting with each other. Jordan's voice literally became more manly and he just pushed Dario away. They got into a fight again and I had to pull Jordan away and Drac had to pull Dario away to end the fight. Dario's only intention is to cage me up and use me for some purposes. He just wanted to cage me up as he couldn't get me and also for capturing my kingdom they say. But, now I literally have nothing except of my now job and my apartment house. Why'd they want to cage me up now? I had a lots of questions running over my mind and once it reached the peek I blacked out and fell down. I hoped so much that I wouldn't get the hallucinations again. But, what to do, I got them when I blacked out. The hallucination was, I was watching Dario and Jordan get into a fight. Dario wasn't so happy with me and Jordan standing together so he grabs my arm, pulls me in towards him, takes me in his arms and started to take a run. I opened my eyes and saw literally they both fighting with each other and it looked just like how I saw in my hallucinations. Dario while fighting rips off Jordan's shirt and in anger Jordan beats Dario down until he passed out. Dario was laying down on the ground with no motions at all and Drac was trying to wake Dario up. But, I knew for sure that the silly guy is acting like he passed out. Just like I thought he laughed out loud like nothing had happened to him. But still Dario couldn't move because of the injuries he got by the real wolf guy. He could barely breathe but how could he laugh out so loud? That was my question. That's when I realized that he's not a normal human being and he's a blood sucking vampire so obviously he'll have that power to make himself better within a hour or two or even before that. So I wasn't so shocked about it. But after a minute I heard a loud noise. That was from Dario. He shouted out loud in agony. I wondered why he'd shout and that's when I noticed the injury that had been caused by Jordan to Dario. As the injury was made by a wolf it seemed like it is not easy for us to clear it out. The wound may even lead to life threatening issue. The only people who could help Dario were me and Jordan. Jordan didn't seem to help him but, I didn't have the heart to leave him to die. Jordan pulled me in, looked at me fixedly in my eyes and said, One last time, We'll help him". I was astonished by his words because I thought he'd never come forward to help Dario. But, to my surprise he did. He really has a soft corner even for evil guys. Drac was stumbled at first but after awhile he didn't seem to bother much about him at all. He was just staring at me while I came forward to help Dario. He thanked me for  helping his friend. I wonder how could someone be friends with someone who killed their mother. I started to arrange questions within myself and lost concentration totally. Me and Jordan held hands and this time our bodies emitted Cyan energy which save lives. We brought it out and concentrated that energy into Dario's wounds. He recovered and looked at me like I did that only for him. I didn't feel so god. I felt like I was going to faint. It was obviously cause of the energy I emitted. That was new for me. I turned around to Jordan and fell into his arms. All i remember was Jordan shouting my name before I blacked out. When I opened my eyes I was laying inside a cave which was totally a new place. It was pretty dark in there and I was wondering who was with me in this pitch dark. I turned around to see who it was and there I found........
                                                               TO BE CONTINUED.......