Journey to get the Key

As Rana vanished into thin air, Robby and Dario seemed so worried. They were so blank that they didn't know what they are going to do.  I was thinking about the key. The key....the key.... The key! Yes! I am the key! To solve all the problems. So, I went out to get some fresh air and to think from where to start things. She closed her eyes and had a hallucination. That was about Rana and the guy. The hunter guy had a pocket in which he kept a photo of some girl. He looked into it and tears flooded his eyes. Rana wasn't in a dungeon or she didn't seem like she was kidnapped. She was sitting in a sofa and was having a drink so casually. I was confused. I wanted to concentrate more. I tried concentrating more on it. She was saying something to that guy and he said it was great to meet her after a long time. I opened my eyes and I was like what the hell is happening here!? I rushed back to Dario to say what I seen. But, I planned not to say that to Robby as it will make him worry. I called out Dario and said everything that I saw. He believed me as the last time I had the hallucinations, the things happened. He was shocked to know things that had happened. Neither he didn't say those to Robby. Now, the plan is to find the place where the guy and Rana are in. I sat before the fire place and had other hallucination. It was, I saw the guy's locket and he had my picture in it. He was saying that it was good that Rana found me so soon. Or else, he'd have used Rana for erotic purpose and would have kept her as his slave for those purposes and for robbery too. He kissed her and said that he was just kidding. Wait! Why'd he kiss her? And he's a robber too? That guy's a total stupid. I said Dario that I'm the key. The guy needed me and Rana's helping him get me and now, that's why she said that I'm the key to all the problems. I asked Dario who that guy was. He said that he's just a hunter and I knew for sure that he's lying to me. I held Dario's face and asked what the truth is, looking into his eyes. The real twist was what Dario said. He said that girl who he called his sister isn't his sister. Then why would he believe her ? And Dario isn't so stupid to believe some stranger. Something wasn't  right with these guys. He said the only vampires from our kingdom to escape the pandemic was Drac and Dario. Who's Drac I asked and he said he'd reveal it later. He said, he thought that she was his sister and helped her gain back her memories. He said that she was a mystery. He also said that she acted like she knew everything and when days went by Dario found out that she isn't Rana and she's the girlfriend of that guy that was searching us. As I'm the key that the monster guy needs, she acted well like she cared me and other things. She also had threatened Dario that if he tries to kill her or throw her away her boyfriend would find me and would also take me with her. She stayed with them just to get me with her so that her boyfriend could get something more precious. I asked what it was and Dario, stubbornly said that he would never attempt a word about the precious. Are these guys running out of mind? And my bro thinks that she's his wife. How could a girl do this? She does what Jack the stupid guy did to me. I stood up and was upto say that to my brother. Robby was laying down on the ground for the loss of a fake b*tch. When Dario heard those words from my mind, he pinned me to the rock and looked into my eyes. I was in a ferocious mood. I'd even kill someone for cheating on my bro. I pushed Dario and he hit the other side of the cave. We both started a fight and Robby just watched us fight for awhile. When Dario slapped me, Robby got real angry and was about to throw a rock over Dario. I felt like my body was emitting some blue energy. That was cold but, too powerful for me too. The energy let me float in air and I said STOP. The boys were still fighting and I shouted STOP and that's when they noticed me. I was floating in the air. Robby asked me not to do this. He can a little closer to me and gave me his hand and pleaded me to get down. I got down slowly. I held my Bro's hand and made him realize everything that had happened including the girl cheated on him. He hugged me and said that he's thankful that atleast I was still with him. He called Dario a traitor for nothing saying anything to him and let that girl take his wife's place and play with his heart. I'd call Dario a traitor too but, I don't want to. He was afraid to lose me. But, he could've said that to my brother in a clear, secret way. So, we three are the real ones now. To my shock they revealed one more thing too. The person whom I thought was my brother isn't my brother. The guy I thought as Robby was the guy named Drac. He showed his real form and wow now I'm here with a loads of lies. I hated everyone there. I still managed to ask why would he act like my bro and he said,"Your highness, I'm sorry! I'm the King of Dark Venice and I did that for the goodness of vampires. I really didn't want to act but, I'm sorry that I had to do it". I didn't say a word and faked a smile. I looked at Dario and asked if atleast his name's Dario or no. I know that it'd hurt him but who cares anymore?