The weird Vampire - Dario

When Dario took me down from the terrace Jordan ran to me and pulled my hands and said in sign language that he has to show something to me. I noticed something in Dario, that is, whenever someone keeps their hand over me, he'd yell at them to take their hands off his lady. But, Jordan always sticks around with me. He even had lifted me up by that afternoon and Dario didn't even take that as a big issue
And also he let Drac lay next to me at the cave. Not going to lie but, I seriously wished that I had never met Dario. Thinking all these, I stood still and Jordan waved his hands before my eyes and brought me back to reality. He took me to the garden and showed me the place where he buried the girl's bones. He said that it maybe useful as those are bones of a girl. The moon! The moon made him think about howling. When I sensed that he's going to howl I shut his mouth with my hands and asked him to be quiet. The big guy definitely has a big role in this war for sure. When I looked into his hazel eyes, I felt something weird. That was a good feel though. I touched his hands and noticed that his hand emitted an energy too. We both held hands and looked at the moon. When he was holding my hands, his eyes turned green just like the energy's colour that he has. Wow! That was cool. He behaved like a totally new person when both of our hands clutched and the energies of us both came out. The moon rune in his neck, it stared to glow and also it turned green, just like a gem. I couldn't believe my eyes. By that, I confirmed that he has something to do with us. He had sharp fangs and kinda yellowish teeth just like wolves. But, they were pearl white and his fangs which were way too longer for a human, looked normal. He said, Don't you worry Ad. I'll take care of you and will stay by your side. I'll save you from the monsters. Both the vampires and the humans. You know, wolves aren't evil. We're humans best friends. He had the point and finally I can believe on someone. I found that guy cute as when I first saw him he was a little cute turtle. We didn't leave each other's hands. We held it so close than before. Jordan came near me and wiped something from my lips and showed me that. It was black. I know who'd do that. Dario!!! No one other than him can do such cheap things. I wanted to go inside but, I didn't wanna get my hands off from Jordan. He had some warmth that those vampires didn't have. He asked him, if we could go inside. I said yes and he took me inside, holding my hands still. Dario noticed our hands and groaned against Jordan in anger. "Bro, Calm down. I'm not a little turtle anymore. I can tear you  into pieces. You know what I got? My powers! I'm capable of destructing you now", said Jordan. I didn't know that the little guy could talk this loud and this clear. He left my hands and had a seat on the sofa. Dario got more anger and Drac had to control him. Jake felt too awkward that he said, Good night and backed to his room. Dario called out Jake and asked if he's on my side or his. I shouted, "Aren't we a whole team!? You're splitting up into two? Fine! If you do, I'm leaving". Jake said that he'll stay with both of us. He was just a scared soul. I felt like I was gonna lose Jake. Just, I felt like that. He was a good friend. He even proposed me and we could've been the good couple and this vampire guy spoiled all of that. I felt sorry for him. I wanted to talk with Jake so bad, only just to make things clear about the past month and now. He has been there for me whenever I needed him! But, now, he's with me, like a stranger. I called Jake and asked if I could have a word with him. He said yes and followed me to my room. being with guys around isn't easy. It's hard, really hard. The only one who didn't bother me was Drac.

               I sat down in my bed and asked Jake to take a seat. Jordan followed us like he's my body guard hahah. He stood outside my room and watched my corridor. Jake was so nervous to be alone with me. The one that always stayed with me is scared of me now. That's my boon maybe.    I asked him about everything such as, his relationship with me and his life now. He smiled sadly and maybe he didn't wanted to say anything to me. Memories ran through my mind. I got up and out chess board fell down from the top shelf. Jake said, "Everything was just fine before the monster arrived Abby! I do miss you so much. My intention wasn't about cheating on you babe girl. You still my babe girl though. I'll never give up on you girl. Fight for what you need. And..... I'm still in love with you". Those words literally made me cry. I wanted to hug my best friend, first love and who was my everything since years. Tears rolled down his eyes. I was upto leave the room, hearing all these. But, I did lose control and hugged him and said, "Me too Jake. The vampire guy made you talk like he planned. I missed you too. But, I don't know when would things get back to normal. And...I'm still in love with you too babe". (I feel like a sl*t for hanging around but, what to do? It's all because of that Vampire guy. I hate him so much!). We hugged each other for really a long time and not to my surprise there came the monster! Dario! Dario said, "Hands of my woman, young sir". Being a human, Jake really got scared and took his hands off me and he even moved a little away from me. Watching Dario do things like I'm his property, I really got super angry. I grabbed Jake's hand, placed it on my waist and I was inside Jake's arms. Jake was nervous to look at fire red eyes of Dario. I even kissed Jake and poof, he went away. I apologized to Jake for what had happened. He said it was fine and it was great to kiss me for one last time. One last Time? I thought that maybe he was just scare of those  blood sucking twin creatures.

                ______________________________

          It was like 10 pm we were all sitting at the living room without uttering a word. Jordan and Jake were playing with yoyo. I felt like Dario was going to take away Jake from me. I didn't want that to happen. So, I took Jake and Jordan with me. The Vampire guys occupied the other room. Jake took the couch and I was on my bed. As usual Jordan took the entrance. Drac's a shape shifter but he didn't look like evil. Maybe evil as he looked just like Dario.  Everyone we went to sleep and I heard a sound. That was Jordan and Dario fighting. When Dario saw me , he said that he came to check me. But, I didn't feel like he came for that. I called Jordan in and locked up the door. He has become really weird.