Ad's wrath and Jake's death

The whole house was filled with gas. It made Jake struggle to breathe. I was totally okay with that, like I felt nothing. Jordan managed to hold his breathe. Jake fainted, because of the gas. It wasn't bad. That was like a good fragrance. I felt too good. "Your plan didn't work, you stupid vampire!", I shouted from inside the house. I felt kind of fast. Before I even realised Jordan took Jake to the backyard to get him some fresh air. Jake was coughing hard. The gas made him cough and he coughed blood. I was scared to see that. "Jake, Jake! JAKE!! That's nothing Jake! That's nothing boy! Just spit that blood out! SPIT IT OUT BOY!", shouted Jordan. I couldn't move, I felt numb to see all those happening. Jordan shouted at me to bring some water for him. I brought him some water and saw he was already passed. I put the glass down and it broke. I ran towards Jake. He laid there on the ground with no breathe at all. Jordan sat down and he was keeping his hands on his head. Jordan looked at me and nodded no. I cried aloud. A lot louder! He brought his green energy out and covered the house, like a shield, so that no human can hear what's happening inside. "Jake... Jake...my baby boy, my cutie pie, wake up baby. Wake up. It's me your Abby! I've come here for you baby. Look, I'm yours, I'm here, let's get married like you said. Just wake up baby....please. Jordan... Jordan ask him to wake up! Ask my baby to wake up(cries aloud)", I was crying aloud. I laid near Jake and cried. Jordan pulled me to him and hugged me so tight, he turned me towards him. I buried my face on Jordan's chest so that I won't see my dead baby. Jordan hugged me more tight and said, "It's a war Abby.... It's a war, we'll face deaths, sorrows that can be never washed away and so on. You have to stay strong Abby girl. But, we can do something to get our Jake back". I rushed Jordan to say what it is. He said, "Our powers Abby! They can bring one alive. But, it can be done to someone only once. So, why not we have Jake boy's soul with us? Mm?". I didn't know what to do. Maybe Jordan was right, as he knows things better than me. Jordan's a good friend. He didn't do any dramas or things like, those two did. So, I agreed. He asked me to stay strong. He asked me to put Jake in-between me and him. Jake was on the ground, I, on the left side of him and Jordan was at the right side. We both clutched our hands and the Cyan energy came out. Jordan's eye color changed. His whole body was emitting the green energy and so mine. Jordan shouted to concentrate on what we need. After awhile, I felt empty. I opened my eyes and saw Jordan still closing his eyes.

               I saw something greyish white, like a smoke coming out of Jake's body. That's his soul. Jordan opened his eyes and looked fixed at Jake's soul. It went inside Jordan so fast. It looked like Jordan's body absorbed Jake's soul. "Gone! He's gone! My baby's gone! Oh my God! Ohh my God!!! I love you so much Jake. Why did you leave me baby....why!!??", I cried. Jordan opened his eyes, they were blue like Jake's! "He's right here Darling. He's not gonna leave us anymore. But, I want you to do something. We're going to act like Jake passed away and his soul left. Deal?", saying this Jordan showed his pinky finger just like Jake! Jordan's eye turned green back. Looking at Jake's body I leaned my back over a tree at my backyard. I couldn't stop looking at him. I felt like I've lost everything that I had. Jordan walked towards me and sat down with me. He didn't say a word. I looked at him with a sad smile, as he has Jake's soul inside his body. He closed his eyes and it turned blue, just like Jake's. He does things to make me happy. I leaned on Jordan's shoulder and held his arm. He always feels so comfortable with me. But, that time, his voice cracked, he blushed. I was looking at Jake, still. Thinking of the old memories and things, my eye filled with tears and I buried my face into Jordan's chest and cried, silently. He caressed my head and put his hands over my shoulders to calm me down. He said, "We've to burry him after dusk Abby". I don't want to burry him. I cried calling out Jake's name. Jordan was too busy comforting me and didn't notice the stupid vampires had took him inside the house. I felt numb that I couldn't move nothing except my eyes. Jordan lifted me up and took me inside. Jake's body was a the entrance of the room where Drac and Dario stayed. Jordan looked suspicious that he even thought that it was only Jake's head there and not his whole body. The hallucination....it happened. Jordan put me on the sofa and went inside the room and started shouting in a too different way. I only saw Jake's back. His body was emitting the green energy. But this time, it was too dark. I sensed something worse was going to happen. I tried to move from the sofa but Jordan shouted to stay still. He went inside and shouted, "STUPID CRUEL VAMPIRE! THAT'S IT FOR YOU! HOW HECKING DARE ARE YOU TO KILL MY HUMAN AND AMPUTATE HIM!? YOU'RE NOW DEAD TO ME JERK!". I heard Drac and Dario shouting, IN FEAR. I was so happy to hear that. Jordan threw away Dario from the room and Dario headed straight to me. I didn't even move as I felt numb. Anger kicked inside me and I felt like my body was burning. Then came Drac, actually Jordan had thrown him outside. When Dario touched me, he was thrown away by the energy I had.