The Journey

I felt like I had to find out the answers really soon and I was in a hurry I can say. I opened my eyes wide to look everything in a clear way. The place was really beautiful, I didn't want to ruin that wonderful moment. Jordan woke up too and walked straight to the river bank. He washed his face and came back to me. He looked so fresh but, yawned again. I laughed at him mildly. I looked at his eyes and they were still one green and one blue. They made me remember Jake all again. He may look like Jake but, in reality he's not Jake but Jordan. He looked at my sad face and came near me. I took a step back when he came near me. Instead of getting angry or frustrated he gave me his hand. I was thinking for a while about if I could give him my hands or no. After a minute or two I gave him my hands with no hesitation at all. He held my hands and gently brushed it with his. He didn't pull me in but, I gave myself in and he gently scratched my head and said, "We'll be okay Darling". I smiled at him and rested my head over his shoulders. We have to get back to reality though so, we broke broke the silence in a silly way. I sneezed out aloud and I have to get away from him. He handed me a tissue and I wiped my face with it. But, How? From where die he get a tissue? This guy's really a magician. I started to feel really hungry. As it was a good and calm looking island I thought that it'd be really easy for us to get food that we want. But, it seemed like it may take  a little while to find it so. We had a little walk into the jungle. I picked some flowers on the way and Jordan gave me some colorful and beautiful flowers with a shy smile in his face. I thanked him in in sign and we both took a walk. Though we were walking together we weren't so close. I was thinking about holding his hands and he gave his hands to me so that I could hold him. After walking for a little distance I found a tree that had red fruits just like apples. I thought they were apples and plucked a few. Jordan didn't seem to hesitate it. I asked him if I could take a bite from it. He smiled and nodded yes. I took a small bite from that big fruit. To my surprise ti was really delicious than I thought. "We've to get back right Jordan?", I asked him. He blinked twice and wide opened his eyes and asked me what I called him. I told him that I called out his name. Maybe he didn't like the way I called him? I said I was sorry to say his name but he said, "No Adreana, my name sounds really beautiful when you say it". That one really made me smile out of shy. I smiled and we've to walk again. We walked for a like a really long time. I started to feel sleepy and really dizzy. That was quite a cool, calm, beautiful place to be in but, eventually, we've to leave. Dusk was already arriving, We never found a safe place to stay in. I got an idea all of sudden. I asked Jordan just to find a huge tree. We soon found one and also we managed to build a small tent out of big logs, the really huge leaves and we filled up the empty spaces with dry twigs. I collected a lot of twigs with fresh leaves to make a bed. I was still afraid of insects. As this stay wasn't planned we got no things but I knew what'd help us stay warm. Our hands! Food wasn't a problem as we had the fruits that we had collected a little before. We ate the fruits and now we've to look for water and have to create a fire place. We collected dry logs and set all those in fire with the energy. Obviously the green energy is fire. Jordan went out to get some water. I asked him not to go though but, he still went. While I was waiting for him, I stepped out of the tent we made by ourselves. The outsides, the sky, the whole environment looked so much beautiful. It was amazing actually. I haven't imagined a place like this before. I never thought that fairy lands'd be this much amazing. I was looking at the sky for a long time until Jordan came. Jordan had a very big flowers in his hands. They were really enormous. I got them from him and he told me that he used these flowers as his water containers. I opened up a petal and took some water from that. It really helped. We put the flowers aside and sat next to each other. Silence, for a long time. We didn't even look at each other. Then Jordan said, "It's weird huh? To be with some stranger like me at a beautiful place like this?". Those words broke me down. My eyes teared up when he said those words. From the very first day, that is the day when he was that little green turtle. I crunched my knees to my chest and rested my head over my knees so that he won't notice me crying. "But, Adreana, believe me or no I'm no stranger for you. To reveal anything that is the truth, I must gain your trust as you've been surrounded by only traitors. The reason why I took Jake's been a great mystery to you. Isn't it? Let me reveal the secrets. It is because without knowing that there's someone that is loving you for lives, you fell for a human. That is not your fault. It is my fault that I arrived too late and also it took a long time to find you out. I didn't want to ruin your happiness only because I loved you, I love you and will always love you for eternity. I know it takes a long long time for you to decide if you can believe me or no. This is the truth and I can't hide it anymore from you Ad. You mean the world to me. Every single time you questioned me why I took such good care of you because a queen has to be treated a Queen wherever she goes and I'll always be that guard that protects the Queen, takes care of her and makes sure everything, every single thing with her is alright. And as this is the truth I didn't want to rush anything. The first day I saw you at the cave, you won't know how relieved I felt after knowing that you are safe and happy. I'm really sorry that I couldn't get to find you before those guys. I really mean it. Will you please forgive me, Adreana? Please?". I didn't know what I have to do. Should I ask him what OUR story is? Should I ask him what we're up to do? Many questions lined up in my mind. I also wasn't sure about if I should be happy that he's not a stranger? Or should I be sad for not trying to know about him? I lifted my head up with a smile and wanted to tell him badly that I was afraid of falling for him. He does everything to make me happy. But, I had no courage to say all these. I turned to his side and smiled at him. That's when I found out that he was crying too. I touched his shoulders and he suddenly wiped away his tears and smiled at me and told me in sign that he was okay. I cupped his right cheek and looked at his eyes. One blue and one green still. Both our eyes flooded with tears. Couldn't hide those anymore. I caressed his head and told him in sign that everything's going to be okay. He started crying even more. I didn't know what I did or what I should do. Cause at the same time we both were crying. I wiped his tears and pulled him in to give him a warm hug. We both hugged but this time, it was different as I didn't think of Jake while hugging him. I hugged him with a feeling that he's Jordan. He laid his face over my lap and pleaded me not to leave him anymore. I caressed him and we both fell asleep. The next morning when I opened my eyes I saw Jordan........

                                               TO BE CONTINUED....................