The Surprise!

I said in a sobbing voice "King, listen to me. I don't want to lie. I don't really remember anything from the past but, I do feel a strong connection with you. Thanks for having Jake within you, thanks for protecting me always, thanks for having my back always, now, I'm scared that after all these would disappear just like everything did!". At a point of time I started to cry out loud and said, "Because now that I'm falling for you, now that I'm really in love with you, I don't want anything to disappear. Please don't leave me... Please don't!". Saying these words I cried out loud and fell on the ground on my knees. He knelt down too. He stayed calm for a second and held my shoulders. "Adreana!", in a different tone he called me out. It was neither soft nor rough. I responded him immediately by looking in to his eyes. "There is nothing to worry about. Whatever distance we move apart we will still get together. Believe in the Universe! Believe in the elements! Believe in the nature! They'll show the way for you! Now, the Queen must never kneel down. So, get up and we'll start our journey". I stood up and he was still holding my shoulders. I was struck for a moment, knowing what to do next. He asked in sign if everything was okay and I nodded yes. "Do you have all the things I gave you? The green gem? The necklace? Food? and yeah do you know the spell to get whatever you want right away? No problem, just touch your necklace and think of it you'll have it. Don't worry about anything this rune necklaces we share will help us stay connected wherever we go. So you don't have to worry about anything and do you want to say or ask anything else to me?', he asked. I was thinking about the way I shouted but he took everything in a calm way. He didn't even reply for I said that I love him. Tears flooded up my eyes. I mustered up my courage and said, "No, Jordy. I don't have anything to say. Let's part. Just give me the instructions and we'll move on for the commencement". He looked around as if he was searching something. He walking around the tree and vanished for a moment. I thought it was the beginning and was trying to calm down myself. Within a few minutes he came back with a bunch of flowers which was of different colors. I felt the urge to run and hug him but I didn't. I thought he'd think that I'm weak or coward. I grinned my teeth, trying not to utter any words. He came near me with those flowers and he was too nervous I can say, with the way he acted around. He was scratching his neck with his other hand, blushing and his legs weren't stable too. "Um... Jordy? Are you okay?", I asked. He said, "Ah...uhm... Oui(Yes), I j-j-just want to give this flowers to you. Ar-aren't they beautiful?". I totally felt like he was about to make me blush too and guess what? It happened. He said, "Fine, Le-Let me get to a position first. Okay Ms.Abby Williams to everyone and Queen Adreana, Can you give me your hand please? (I offered him my left hand and he held those while saying these words) Yes, So I am about to ask you for something. I know this is too early to ask but, Um.. I'm in a situation where I shouldn't be missing any of those little chances. I don't think I can stay apart anymore. I wanted to hear those words from you and I heard those. Here's my turn. So here, wai-wait let me, (He knelt down) WI---WILL YOU MARRY ME???" 

 I literally felt like I was going to faint. I started crying and accepted his proposal. He pulled me in for a hug, kissed my forehead and said, "I love you Adreana. I've always loved you. Do you love your turtle guy?". He made that cute face to me which made me smile. I looked into his eyes and they were still the same, One Jake's and One green. This made me tear up more. He asked for my necklace with the green gem. He kept that in his hands and when he opened it up, it had already became a beautiful green gem ring. He slid that ring in my ring finger and said, "See, our marriage is over here. Now, I announce us both husband and wife that is, Mr and Mrs. King". We both laughed but had strong emotions for each other. I asked him, "Haha Okay Mr.King where's your wedding ring?". "Oh my God! I don't have a ring for myself. Does that mean this marriage is invalid? Oh Lord! What am I going to do?", he said but I could surely say that he wasn't nervous at all because he'll get the situation sorted out anyway. I had a ring in my finger which was my dad's. I don't know if I had mentioned it before but I always wear this ring of my dad. The only thing I had in his memory was his ring. I turned his face towards me and slid my dad's ring in his ring finger and said, "Now that you wear this ring, you and I are officially husband and wife". "Oh my God! Adreana! It's your father's! You won't know how much precious this is to me. And is this official without signing papers??". We laughed together and then, we had to pray as something amazing had happened all of sudden. It was a literal marriage but, with no guests, not even on earth I think but, we had everything that has to be there, thy're The Universe, the Elements and Mother Nature. We headed back to the river and Jordan said, "The superior power of the Universe! Oh Kanha! Bless us with goodness! Bless us with abundance! Bless us with luck! Stay with us at all consequences which we consider as the greatest of all". Then he bowed down facing the sun. Following him I did the same. We both came back to the place where we started all these. He said, "So, Mrs. King, We've to get started. The plans are nothing but to keep each pothers engaged. The biggest task is going to be only you can control what I'm going to face and I'll be the person who's solely responsible for what you'll be facing. So the main theme is going to be, STAYING ENGAGED TO EACH OTHER. That is he only matter that can bring us the solution for all the confusions. Once if me or you get to find out the answers we both can automatically get back to one place that is together. Now, It's time to part". 

Jordan asked for my hand and closed his eyes for a minute. He then opened his eyes and asked me if I had something to say. "Yes, about the marriage! I've to ask something to you". He was confused and gave me that innocent turtle face and asked in sign about what was wrong. "Is the marriage complete without kissing each other?", I asked him this question and looked down, smiling. He came to me, touched my head and said in a soft voice, "Yes, it is. The only thing in a marriage is that we've to promise each other to stay together until death do us apart". I was like Wow, how could he even give a pure explanation for asking a kiss, just a KISS! Before I could even have a second thought he pulled me in and kissed me. "But, how can I not kiss my beautiful wife? After getting married?", he whispered this and kissed me again. That was not expected by me. So, it was the time to move apart. We held each others hands and he gave me a beautiful smile and that's all I remembered. 

Then I fell into a deep bright trance. There must be two trances, dark and bright. So, Jordan fell in to darkness which means, I AM THE ONCE WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERY ACTION THAT'D HAPPEN! I promised myself that I'll never leave Jordan I die like how I did with Jake. As Jordan became my husband I'll take more responsibility. I cannot lose someone who can literally do anything for me. I touched my ring and thought of him but......................