The cave and escape

I was trying to get back the happenings and I found Dario laying on the ground beside me. He smirked at me and said, "So, finally, me and you together. we've been waiting for this for a long time right Ad? Come closer let's celebrate what we've got". Saying this he neared me. I pushed him away and thought of taking a run but, I stopped suddenly and something hit me up that is, why should I have to run away when I've got the powers to fight against? I turned around and gave him an evil smile and neared him. He came forward thinking that I was okay with being alone with him. He opened his arms and surrounded my waist with his arms. I was so angry that I wanted to literally tear him up. But, what I did was different. I allowed him to do so. That was only to push him away easily. I easily pushed him away and that was too fast. While pushing he tried to grab my necklace and that's when the real trouble started. He touched the exact middle point of the gem which ended in a risky situation. The energy emitted from the gem pushed him more and he fell down with burns in his body. A few places in his outfit and his skin were literally burning with that green energy. He cried for help and my heart skipped a bet after looking at a guy burning. Even if he's trying to do bad for me, I couldn't watch him burn. And also that looked too brutal of me. I went near him to help. I placed my hands o the burning places and it stopped and the wound literally vanished. I was curing him and all of sudden he tried to pull me in. Why's this beast this much lusty? Always trying to pull me in. I slapped him and asked him to be careful with me. He didn't expect that I'd slap him. That shameless being laughed with his hands on his own cheeks. He told me that I turned more braver than he knows. I slapped him again and eventually we both got into a fight. I pulled him down so hard that he hit his head in a sharp rock. His head started to bleed but still he tried to fight back with all the energy he had. I thought of using my powers. I had to use it though. While he was laying down, I held my necklace and thought of Jordan. I didn't know why I did that but I got a response for that. I got an instinct like the moon rune in Jordan's neck and this necklace had a connection and now I could make use of it. Ugh, funny cause I only had the habit of calling and texting people right away but now I had to trust a necklace over my life. I concentrated on talking with Jordan and he replied what place I'm in and also about how I should get out. I told about Dario laying down with blood. While I was trying to communicate with Jordan, Drac broke in and tried to wake Dario up but it ended in vein. Drac didn't care much this time. I started crying and called out Jordan loud and he told that he's on his way and he'll be there in a minute. 

                                            He always had my back. A tear drop fell down on the earth. When another tear drop escaped my eyes he was there standing besides me and wiped away my tears and went near Dario. We noticed that Dario's body was vanishing away. Drac didn't bother much like he knew what was going to happen. Drac took a step back and he vanished too. Me and Jordan looked at each other and clearly Jordan knew that I was too much perplexed. I and Jordan felt something about their weird behavior. We felt like we're missing something. My necklace was missing and the gem in it was laying down on earth. I took that in my hands and was wondering about how that happened. Jordan looked at me and said, "We've to follow them love". WE rushed back to the caves opening and looked out. The place was looking like a fairy tale land. So green, so beautiful and so amazing. I stepped out and fell down into something. It was like a trance. I wasn't so scared because I know that Jordan will have my back. So I didn't bother much. But then................

                                                             TO BE CONTINUED...................