Episode 17: End Game

Start from the beginning

Sofia Carson (Credits Only)
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Austin Mahone as Petrik

Recurring:
Niall Horan

The rangers sat around the fire, next to their partner. Niall, who knew of the secret, and wanted to be there for Hailee, just kissed the side of her head. Demi was cooking dinner, the only one the rangers trusted to feed them, and Simon just watched the teens.

"About what I said," Ally whispered, her eyes going to Lauren. The Red Ranger looked at her, giving her a small smile. "I didn't, I didn't mean it."

Lauren shook her head. "There was truth in that. What you said, everyone was thinking, even me. Not once did I think of Lauren, or what I was doing to her. I just thought of myself and how I felt. I was selfish. And people paid the price." The other rangers looked away, their eyes on the flames. "I, I regret a lot. I regret keeping it from you guys. I regret breaking your trust. I regret not letting her grow. She would have been an amazing Red Ranger."

"Lauren was troubled, and she wasn't the perfect person, but she was a good friend. Once she becomes your friend, she never lets you go," Lucy whispered, wrapping her arm around her knees.

"I think I'm a lesbian," fifteen year old Lucy whispered, tears in her eyes, as she looked at her best friend.

Lauren just stared at her, before smiling. "Yeah?"

Lucy nodded her head. She bit her lip to keep from crying.

"I'm proud of you," Lauren said, looking at the girl with pure adoration in her eyes.

"You are?" the older girl asked in a small voice.

Lauren gave her a nod. "You are brave enough to tell me this. I know I'm not the best person, but I love you Lucia. I love you for who you are." Lucy lunged forward and wrapped her arms around her best friend. Lauren just caught her and held her close. "You're my best friend, and nothing will ever make me love you any less." The two stayed in that embrace, neither of them letting go. Lucy closed her eyes, holding Lauren as if her life depended on it. "I love you, forever."

"She was never outwardly mean to me, she even tutored me at one point," Niall told the rangers, smiling at the Red Ranger. The Blue Ranger had okayed the reveal of who she really was and the teen took it with strides.

"She did a lot of bad things, but she wasn't a bad person," Lucy whispered, her eyes on Shawn, who looked deep in thought.

The rangers all just sat there, reminiscing in memories.

Ten year old Lauren stared at Shawn, seeing the boy smile at people. She just rolled her eyes. She didn't remember when her hatred for the boy and his friends started, but everything about them annoyed her. (It did start when her parents started to pay more attention to her baby brother, and worsen after the birth of her baby sister.)

She took a step forward. "Hey Shawn," she called out and the boy turned to her with a smile on his face. He showed no fear, something that made her angry. She glared at him, her hands into fists. She took a step forward, her arms extended in front of her. She felt her hands connect with his chest and just watched as he tumbled down the stairs. She flinched when she heard a crack. Her eyes widened when the boy let out a scream. She took a step back, surprised she did that. She looked at her hands, before looking at Shawn, who was crying.