Episode 3: The Betrayal

I've got good news and bad news.

Good News: Here is the next chapter.

Bad News: My sister is having surgery and will be coming home for three months sometime next month so writing may be hard to do.

This chapter is a little shorter than usual, mostly because I wasn't able to write as much this week, as I am sick and it was the holidays and my sister was home. But here it is.

-

Camila opened her locker and looked at the teen standing next to her. Dinah sighed and leaned against the next door locker. "Why don't you just say something?" Camila asked, rolling her eyes.

The yellow ranger shrugged her shoulders. "She may not feel the same way."

Camila closed her locker and turned to Normani. "You're an idiot. She's in love with you."

"H-how do you know that? Did she say something? Do I really have shot?"

"We're not blind DJ. Anyone with eyes can see how Normani feels about you." Camila shouldered her bag, as the two started to walk. "Look, Ally and Lauren are in hetero relationships. And so are Troy and Hailee. I don't really know what Demi and Simon are into, and I'm not interested into getting into their love lives, because, no. But I'm alone and I'd really like some people on my boat, you know?"

"Are you just using me?"

"Duh," Camila responded, with a small laugh.

"Hey Dinah," they heard and the Yellow Ranger froze. Camila grinned.

"Heeeyyyy Mani," Dinah greeted, her face red.

Camila rolled her eyes at how her best friend was becoming so flustered. But then Camila noticed something. She looked at Normani. "Hey Mila, how are you? Oh, I'm just fine And how are you today Mani? I"m doing just great."

The two girls just ignored her to smile at each other. Camila let out a sigh, hoping that they would get their asses of their heads and see that they both share the same emotions for each other. Camila walked towards Lucy, Alexa and Keana, not wanting to get into Dinah and Normani's lovefest.

Lucy gave Camila a kiss on the cheek.

"How are they blind?" Keana asked, watching the Blue and Yellow Rangers.

Alexa laughed. "Do you remember how long it took Lucy to figure out why she didn't like Lauren bullying Camila?"

Camila turned to Lucy with an eyebrow raised. "And you didn't try to stop it?" Camila asked.

Lucy pushed Camila with her shoulder. "You try to get Lauren to listen to you."

Camila gave Lucy a gentle kiss, before turning to the awkward couple.

But only time could tell with those two.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - The Ranger Tech
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Sofia Carson
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel
Austin Mahone
Shawn Mendes
Lucy Vives