Episode 6: Honest Truths

A young eight year old Lorelei, a human-like being, with a dark shade of blue hair and violet eyes, stood behind a tree as the people of her home were at war. She heard a whimper. She looked over to see her younger by one year sister, Valaine, blue hair, a few shades lighter than her sister, and identical violet eyes, pressed up against her. Lorelei placed a hand on the girl's back.

The two had been living alone for as long as Lorelei had remembered. Their parents were killed during the war of their planet. Lorelei took to protecting Valaine, knowing it was what their parents would want. The younger of the two looked up at Lorelei as a parent figure.

"I'm scared," Valaine whispered, her hands gripping Lorelei's clothing. The older of the girls saw a male walking towards them. Lorelei took a step back, hiding her sister behind her. "Lei?"

"Stay behind me Val," Lorelei said, her eyes on the man.

"I am not going to hurt you," he said, offering a hand.

Lorelei gritted her teeth, narrowing her eyes. "Stay away from us."

"Lei?" Valaine whispered, peeking at the guy from behind.

The man gave the two a soft smile. "I am not going to hurt you. I just want to take you somewhere safer."

"What do you want?" Lorelei asked, making sure Valaine was safe.

"Just to give you a better life, away from this planet. Only if you take my hand," he said, giving them a smile. Lorelei turned to look at Valaine, who gave a nod. Lorelei reached up and took his hand, Valaine following behind.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - The Ranger Tech
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives as Princess Lorelei/White Ranger
Shawn Mendes as Black Ranger

Sofia Carson
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel
Austin Mahone

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia

The White and Black Rangers demorph, revealing Lucy and Shawn.

"Lauren?" Lucy questioned, her eyes looking at the ranger team in front of her.

Lauren turned to Camila, feeling as if a bucket of ice water was thrown on her. Camila was tensed, an unreadable expression on her face. Lauren turned to her boyfriend, who just looked lost.

"Lauren, what's going on?" Shawn asked her, his eyes shifting to the rangers.

"You- we-, do you not know?" Lauren asked, disbelief in her voice. Her mind was just remember what had happened to her.

"Know what?" Lucy questioned, a small frown on her face. Lucy stepped towards Lauren and Camila. Camila's hands turned into fists, while Lauren flinched. The face on Lucy's face broke Lauren's heart, but knowing Lucy was the one who hurt her, scared her.

"Bring them to the base," Simon told the team into their comms.

Lauren turned to Ally and Dinah. "You guys take Lucy and Shawn. Camz, come with me."