Episode 9: Fragile Minds

Troy watched as the rangers training, he and Hailee had finished putting the upgrades in Shawn and Lucy's morphers. Hailee was sitting near Shawn and Ally as the two held training swords. They'd clash swords, trying to one up each other. Lucy (as Lucy, as Princess Lorelai would wipe the floor with Normani) was training with Normani. Normani wasn't holding back, and Troy knew Lucy was going to have bruises by the end of the training. Dinah and Camila were training together, having fun as they trained in their own way.

Troy's eyes shifted back to Ally, seeing his girlfriend get the upper hand on Shawn. He felt proud of her. His eyes shifted over to the Lauren, who was watching the rangers.

Hailee walked out of the building, her eyes filled with excitement. She sat close to Shawn and Ally. Troy gave a nod.

PRHR

Shawn raised his hand and Ally stopped mid swing. He ran his hand through his curls. Hailee laughed, looking at the two. "Already calling quits?" Hailee asked, raising her eyebrow.

Shawn rubbed his forehead. "This is a lot more tiring than I thought. I can't believe I was able to fight against Ally when under his control."

Ally laughed, moving to sit next to Hailee. The Pink ranger looked at the other rangers, smiling when she saw Troy stop Camila and Dinah, asking them a question.

"How does it feel to fight alongside your girlfriend?" Hailee asked, while Lauren grabbed Lucy's sword and showed her how to block Normani's attack.

"It's different, following her lead. I knew she was a great Red Ranger, but seeing it up front, it's different."

Ally smiled at the Black Ranger, who was staring at his girlfriend with heart eyes.

"Do you guys see yourself having your happy endings with Troy and Lauren?"

Shawn's eyes lit up. "I know we haven't been dating long, but I can see myself marrying her. I can't imagine being with anyone else.

Ally looked at Troy, before looking at the two teens waiting for her answer. She gave them a smile.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - The Ranger Tech
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives as Princess Lorelei - White Ranger
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger

Sofia Carson
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel
Austin Mahone

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Petrik

Special Guests:
Will Bracey

"Wait!" Ally heard someone call. She stopped walking and turned, seeing Austin run to her. The male teen stopped in front of her and tried to catch his breath. "Hey, do you think I can borrow your notes?"

Ally gave him a smile. "Sure, I have them in my locker. Meet me after school."

Austin gives her a grin. "You are going to save me." He opened his arms and Ally gave him a hug, laughing as he gave her a squeeze. He kissed the top of her head and walked away, a skip in his step. Ally rolled her eyes with a smile, before turning to where she was headed, when a dark haired teen crashed into her.