Episode 5: Ranger Team

Any final guesses about who the Evil Rangers are?

(I had half the mind to end it before the reveal, but decided not to be mean.)

-

Princess Lorelei placed her hand on the back of the Red Ranger's head. She gripped the arrow and shoved it into the Red Ranger's chest. The Red Ranger froze, before looking down. She fell to her knees and the Green Ranger rushed to the fallen Ranger.

"What are you doing?"

Princess Lorelei turned from the monitors, her white gloves in fists. She smirked under her helmet. "I'm preparing myself to the Red Ranger's death."

Lord Zadicus raised an eyebrow. He turned to the Black Ranger, who was standing behind the Princess, his body rigid.

"Make me proud," the Lord said, giving his nod.

Princess Lorelei gave a nod, turning to the monitor, where the Green Ranger was helping the Red Ranger stand up. "I am going to kill her."

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Troy Ogletree - The Ranger Tech
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Sofia Carson
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel
Austin Mahone
Shawn Mendes
Lucy Vives

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Petrik

and
??? as Princess Lorelei - White Ranger
??? - Black Ranger

Recurring:
Dove Cameron
Chris Jauregui
Clara Jauregui
Mike Jauregui
Taylor Jauregui

Special Guest:
Naill Horan
Sarah Jeffrey

Lauren leaned her head back, the news on television. Archival footage of the Power Rangers was showing on television.

"Are these heroes really protecting us?" the anchorman asked, shaking his head.

The anchorwoman gave him a look. "If it weren't for them, we would all be dead."

"Can't they keep the damage to a minimum? How many people have lost their lives because these menaces can't protect us correctly?"

"He's a fucking idiot," Chris muttered, shaking his head.

"Chris," his mother scolded, giving her son a look.

"You know I'm right. I mean, these rangers are risking their lives for ours. What if they don't make it? What if something happens and they don't make it out alive? They are risking everything so we can live. It's not far that they are talking all this crap."

Lauren couldn't help but smile as she listened to him. She turned to her parents.

"He's right," Mike agreed, looking proud at his son.