Episode 17: End Game

This Episode was supposed to be completed and posted on Sunday, but I started getting sick. And then I got worse as the days went by, that I even missed work, and I rarely miss work. I was sick earlier this year and didn't miss a day, but I was knocked off my ass by the flu this time around.

But at least you just had to wait a week.

Hope you guys like the chapter, and the flashbacks, since it's the episode of the show that calls back to past things, character developments and such. I hope I made it enjoyable. I'm slightly iffy about this one.

-

Camila, Dinah, Ally and Normani were sitting in the cafeteria, eating their lunch. Camila had just finished shoving half a pizza slice in her mouth and was trying to chew, Dinah watching her with a grin. Normani looked disgusted and Ally was just shaking her head.

Camila opened her mouth to speak, but no one could understand her. Ally rolled her eyes. "Don't talk with food in our mouth."

Dinah laughed, slapping Camila's back, and food flew out of her mouth. Normani shrieked as it landed near her. Camila and Dinah just stared at her with wide eyes, before laughing. Camila started to choke. Dinah started to slap Camila's back, and Normani just glared at her.

Camila inhaled, coughing. She shook her head, a grin on her face.

PRHR

Lauren stared at Ally, who was smiling at something Troy had said. She leaned closer to Shawn, who had his arm around her.

You're going to kill us all with this. But maybe that's what you do best. Let people get killed. I mean, you almost died, multiple times. Camila almost died. Taylor did die.

Lauren sighed, taking a deep breath. She shook her head, getting the thought out of her head.

"These last few days have been tough on us," Normani told the team, smiling. The other rangers turned to their de facto leader.

Lauren gave her a supportive smile.

"I think we should have a day of bonding, be the team we once were or at least as close as we can be," Normani told the team, all of whom nodded.

"In the 2017 Power Rangers movie, the rangers had a small bonfire bonding moment, maybe we can go camping?" Hailee suggested, looking at the rangers.

"I'm down for that," Dinah said, shrugging.

"I think it would do us all good," Troy chimed in, his arm around his girlfriend's shoulders.

Lauren gave them a small nod. Normani's eyes went to the adults. "I think all of us should go."

Simon nodded, "sounds like a good idea to me."

Lauren and Normani made eye contact, the former giving her a smile. Normani just beamed.

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui as Princess Valaine - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives / Princess Lorelei - White Ranger
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger
Troy Ogletree - Gold Ranger/Ranger Tech