Episode 15: Self Trust

Compared to the last episodes, this isn't' a strong one, but I wanted it out. The next one will be better, I promise. And it's shorter than the last few episodes.

Just know I'll be calling Valaine Lauren, cause it's her body.

It's still Friday.

-

Then

Valaine grinned, as she looked up at her big sister. She could see her parents walking ahead. The young girl, at the age of six, was skipping. "Mama!" she called, waving at her mother.

The older woman turned with a grin and waved back. Valaine released her sister's hand and started to run to her mother, when she heard two bangs. She stopped, her eyes wide. Her mother looked at her, before falling, blood dripping from her head. Her father was on the ground next to her.

Valaine stood frozen, not knowing what to do. She felt her sister grab her hand and pull her as they ran, but Valaine just looked to her parents body, wishing she could just be in her parents arms.

PRHR

Now

"How much does she have to lose before we lose her?" Camila asked, her back on the ground. Lauren, Valaine had ran the second she woke up and they hadn't heard from her since.

Shawn didn't respond and Lucy was staring at her phone, needing answers about what "gone" meant.

"Should we visit her?" Dinah asked, looking at Normani and Lucy.

The Blue and White Rangers looked at each other.

PRHR

Princess Valaine in Lauren's body ran her hand through her hair as she paced in her room. Her parents and brother were in their rooms, not wanting to be out with the reminders that the youngest in the family was gone.

Valaine gritted her teeth, feeling her tears fill in her eyes. She looked at the pictures scattered around the room. Pictures with Taylor and pictures of Lauren. Lauren who was gone, who gave her own life for the mission.

Valaine just kept losing people, and she didn't know what to do about it.

She turned to the mirror, seeing Lauren's green eyes stare back at her. She gritted her teeth, her hands in fists. With a scream, her slammed her fist against the mirror. When she took a step back, she saw the broken mirror and burn marks where her fist connected. She could feel her body starting to tremble. She fell to her knees and pressed herself against the wall, wrapping her arms around her legs, her tears streaming down her face and blood dripping from her knuckles..

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui as Princess Valaine - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives / Princess Lorelei - White Ranger
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger
Troy Ogletree - Gold Ranger/Ranger Tech

Sofia Carson (Credit Only)
Alexa Ferrer (Credit Only)
Keana Issartel (Credit Only)