Episode 11: Baby Rangers

A WEEK LATER! NEW EPISODE! YES BITCHES!

-

"Fuck," Troy muttered, his back on the mat. Shawn offered him a hand and pulled him up.

Lauren shook her head. She turned to Normani, who was standing next to her. "What do you think?"

"B team sucks," the Blue Ranger commented, watching Lucy, Shawn, and Troy try to capture the flag behind Dinah, Ally and Camila.

"They need to work together. But they'll learn, just like we did."

"Yeah, sorry about that," Normani told her, giving the Red Ranger a smile.

The Red Ranger just smiled. She turned back to the rangers training, to see Ally take Lucy's legs out from under her. Dinah kicked Shawn back. And Camila was able to flip Troy onto his back. She let out a sigh.

"Again."

HARMONY RANGERS THEME SONG

Starring:
Lauren Jauregui - Red Harmony Ranger
Normani Kordei - Blue Harmony Ranger
Camila Cabello - Green Harmony Ranger
Dinah Jane - Yellow Harmony Ranger
Ally Brooke - Pink Harmony Ranger
Simon Cowell - The Rangers Mentor
Demi Lovato - The Ranger Medic
Hailee Steinfeld - The Ranger Strategist/Assistant Tech

Lucy Vives as Princess Lorelei - White Ranger
Shawn Mendes - Black Ranger
Troy Ogletree - Gold Ranger/Ranger Tech

Sofia Carson
Alexa Ferrer
Keana Issartel
Austin Mahone

with
LA Reid as Lord Zadicus
Britney Spears as Lady Imperia
Petrik

Recurring:
Sofia Cabello
Dove Cameron
Regina Hansen
Seth Hansen
Niall Horan
Taylor Jauregui

Special Guests:
Aliyah Mendes

"Hey guys, it's Sofi's birthday soon, and my parents wanted to throw her a party, if you guys want to come and bring your siblings," Camila said, giving the team a smile.

Dinah beamed. "Regina will want to be there."

"We'll be there," Ally told the girl, getting a grin back.

Alexa grinned, "Will there be any alcohol?"

Camila shot her a glare, shaking her head. The other girl just laughed.

"Can we bring dates?" Austin asked, beaming at one of the girls.

Sofia glared at him, while the other people perked up at the question. "Did you finally ask Dove out?"

Sofia shook her head. "No."

"Why not?" Dinah asked, putting her arm around Normani, who just pushed her with a glare. She looked over to see the blond girl.

"What if she says no?" Sofia asked, her eyes wide.

Dinah rolled her eyes. "Do you seriously think she's going to say no? You're a damn idiot Sofia."

"I will give you twenty dollars if you ask her out," Normani said, placing a twenty dollar bill on the table.

The other teens around the table started to look through their pockets and bags as they all searched for money. "I got five dollars."