She suddenly gets up and bought me a glass of water. I took water from her and she was shivering under my gaze.

"Faraz Bhai I am really sorry. I didn't mean to hit you. I thought it was theif", she said to me nervously.

Bhai! What the actual hell. For God's sake, I am not her brother. I told her many times but she never listens.

"It's okay. But I have told you many times I am not your brother. I am just 5 years elder than you. Don't make me old", I said to her.

I saw Isha smirking at me. I think she understood the reason.

"But Fahad Bhai told me to call you that because you are elder than me", she said innocently.

Gosh, is she pretending innocence or is she really innocent?

Fahad is such a jerk. He knows what I feel but still, he does this. I will not spare him. I didn't say anything. My mood went sour. I really never know that only one person is there in your life that have the power to make your mood sweet as well as sour.

I saw Fahad coming down from his room. He was in his casuals. Great, I don't have to go for work alone. He came downstairs and he was shocked by seeing me. He hugged me and I hugged him back. We both sat together on the sofa.

"You should have told me. I must have come to pick you up ", he said.

"Don't worry. I never forget the way to your house ", I said smirking at him.

"Where is your luggage ?", he asked.

Here we go again. I really don't want to be a burden to them. I have talked some agency for a new flat. Then to be, it will take a month for shifting into a flat.

"In the car. I am going to stay at the hotel", I said in a slow voice.

"Rubbish. You are staying here no matter what. So don't you dare tell me that you will stay in a hotel. " he said in a serious tone.

I raised my head in surrender and nodded my head. He stands up and went near Isha. He sat beside her. Something was definitely odd. He holds her hand and kissed her cheek. She was blushing and trying to free herself from his hold. He was kissing her ears. What the actual hell! Mera dost Kitna besharam ho Gaya hai. Kaha gai iski sharafat. Haye, Meri masoom Aur khoobsurat si aankhon me Kya Dekh Liya. Astagfirullah.
(My friend has become so shameless. Where is his innocence? Oh God, my beautiful and innocent have seen such things.)

My mouth hung open at this site. How can Fahad touch someone like this? Fahad notice me and the realization dawned on him. He raises his head in surrender and said,

" She is my wife. Yesterday, our nikah was done. "

What the hell. I never expected such big news. But that was really unexpected. C'mon it's not normal seeing your workaholic's best friend and turned into a romantic person. But how can he marry? He didn't even tell me.

"What the hell Fahad. You didn't even tell me. It's your nikah and you don't care to let me know ", I said angrily.

"Relax Faraz. Everything happens so fast. Nikah ceremony was in the house.
Ruksati is not done yet. I even call you but you didn't pick up the phone ", he said in a chilled tone.

Yeah, I was ignoring his call because I don't want him saying about the business and sales department. He really bored me to death with his business talks.

"So, you want to rest or join with me to the office ?" he asked.

"I will join you ", I said.

"Hania, show him the room ", he said to her.
I look at her and she directed me to come with her. Their house was really beautiful. Their house was covered with beautiful paintings and antiques. She shows me the room.

"If you need anything, you can ask me", she said in her soft voice.

I nodded my head and soon she left me alone.

Isha P. O.V

As Faraz and Hania left the living room he stands behind me. He put his arm around my waist and nuzzles his nose in the crook of my neck. The butterfly was running in my stomach and my knees felt weak.

"Come into my room", he huskily said causing a shiver to run down my spine.

I nodded my head and he planted a kiss on my cheek. My cheeks flushed.

After drinking my coffee, I went to his room. But there was no sign of him. Then the bathroom door open and he came out shirtless. Hell, he is so damn handsome. His abs and biceps were clearly visible. When I look into his eyes, he was smirking.

"You want something? " I asked him trying to lighten the situation.

He came very closed to me. He showed me 2 shirts. One was black and the other was white.

"What should I wear wifey? "he huskily asked kissing my earlobes.

I pointed at the black shirt and he smirks. He quickly wore the shirt and he was looking so damn handsome that I couldn't take my eyes off. He looks at me with a smirk.

I quickly tried to leave his room but he suddenly holds me from my waist. He pinned me to the wall. He captured my lips for a passionate kiss.

After a minute, I broke the kiss because we both were breathing heavily. He looks at me and kissed my forehead. I quickly leave his room and he chuckled. I went to my room and closed the door. I was breathing heavily. I touched my lips with my hands. Emotions were filled in me.
I was blushing like a fool.

********
Author's note :

How was the chapter?

Do vote and comment and share it with your friends.

Lots of love