[10] ✽ Hot Coffee ✽

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure? I never saw you before miss."

"Yes, I am sure. My name is Kim Yuna and I am the new secretary of Mr. Jeon. I was appointed yesterday."

The guard seemed to think a little as you inwardly prayed for him to allow you to go inside. He spoke in a small earpiece before nodding at you.

"Alright miss. You are allowed to go inside but please show your ID later."

"Okay, thank you very much."

You bowed at him and happily entered the building, somehow relieved that he went easy on you. The receptionist appeared in your way as she asked,

"Are you miss Yuna?"

"Yes I am. Why?"

"Sir has ordered me to give you this ID."

You nodded and accepted it, thankful that you got your ID card before anything could happen. Bowing at her, you tried to leave but she suddenly gripped your wrist.

"Will you report to me to boss?"

"Why should I?" You asked back, utterly confused why she looked so scared.

"Please don't report me, I really need this job. Please I am-"

"Look, I don't know why are you apologizing but don't worry. I am not going to report you okay?"

She nodded and you smiled at her.

"What's your name?"

"Lee Sunmi."

"Alright Sunmi, I am Yuna. I hope we can be friends?"

She nodded and you patted her back before walking away to the elevator. You checked the floor and pressed the highest one because that's where your boss was.