THE AVALLON CHRONICLES

Greetings, my amazing readers! Thank you for having an interest in reading this book.

I am your author, LoraineJD. You may also call me Raine. I'm the one who created the characters and settings in this story.

Some of you may have read the old versions of this book [Princess's Dreams and The Enchantria Chronicles], but I can say that I revised the story to make it even more interesting.

Before beginning the chapters of this book, I would like to thank the people who became part of my journey while creating this first-ever fantasy novel of mine.

Thanks to my friend Layla for making the book cover.

Thanks to my family, who supported me in writing my literature.

Thanks to my friends who read my book throughout the different versions I made before publishing it here in Wattpad.

Lastly, thanks to you, my readers, for reading my book and letting me share my passion with you.

Because of all of you, I learned that I am not alone in this storytelling odyssey of mine. I can not express how grateful I am that you are all here with me. Again, thank you! ♡

~~~~~

PART 1: THE UNIFICATION OF THE AVALLONS

Cithara Aeloira Elizell Aberra was the rightful heiress of the crown of Everdaile. She grew up without anyone knowing anything about her bloodline except for her mother and a wizard that saved her from a certain death. Cursed and unwanted, she was - cursed by her own father to bring doom towards the Immortal Realm and unwanted by the people around her.

Being raised on a different kingdom, she felt different and was treated like a stroke of bad luck. Persistent to unravel the truth about her past, she had to do whatever it took.

After being forgotten by the ones who wanted to end her life when she was just a baby, she was chosen to be part of a mission that no one had ever expected. Together with the Avallons, she would embark on a magical journey that would change her life forever.

Nevertheless, the hole she dug herself turned deeper than she thought it could be. Having her existence would put her and the people around her to be in peril. What if she could discover what she was truly looking for?

~~~~~

All parts of this book should not be republished by any means without the consent of the author.

All the characters and settings in the story were created by me and were not relatable to any person or place in real life.

~~~~~

I worked so hard for this story. I had to research a lot about fantasy worlds and even fantasy rules in magic and power. I mostly sleep late just to update a chapter or two. I hope you'll enjoy reading this. ♡

~~~~~

Date Started:
Feb. 27, 2023

Date Finished:
June 10, 2023 (with some minor adjustments)

July 30, 2023 (done editing)

Oct. 20, 2023 (3rd revision)

Jan. 25, 2023 (narrative edit)

All rights reserved, 2024©

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Reading this story on any platform besides Wattpad may expose you to the risk of a malware attack. For a secure and original reading experience, kindly visit (LORAINEJD). Appreciate your cooperation.