50.❄❆ Souvenir ❆❄

Photograph - Ed Sheeran

We made these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closingHearts are never brokenAnd time's forever frozen still

The next morning Derek and Olivia came out of the cabin for a walk, Derek noticed two heads peeking out of the layers of blanket, the Bonfire looked like it had been extinguished long before, the young couple holding on to each other were not stri...

The next morning Derek and Olivia came out of the cabin for a walk, Derek noticed two heads peeking out of the layers of blanket, the Bonfire looked like it had been extinguished long before, the young couple holding on to each other were not striving for warmth. Even from 20 feet afar Derek could understand their body language, they were trying to comfort each other.

" I hope she is better now." Olivia whispered resting her head on his bicep .

" You are really insightful babe." Derek kissed the top of her head .

"But my friends don't think so." Olivia said ,her voice filled with sorrow.

"They are protective of you...." Derek held her shoulders and bent her down ,Olivia's back  arched. Derek leaned over her, their front glued to each other .Derek looked at her in the eyes and said "...Why do you think I bow to Ben's every threat Or  Aurora and Phoenix's calculative gaze . They love you and they are protecting you from whatever secrets that girl is holding. I respect them for it . Understand..." Olivier nodded , Her eyes zeroed in his lips .

" If you are planning on spanking my Livia , Hunter Dom . I will murder you ,Then Watch your Cadillac sink in the lake." Ben said holding a mug of coffee ,Giving a final look towards Aurora and Phoenix ,He went inside.

Derek ground his morsels in annoyance for ruining his passionate moment .Olivia stood on her tiptoes and kissed Derek ,"They are protective of me ,Remember." Olivia winked, throwing his own words back at him . 

❄❄❄

Nobody played any song on their way back, No one asked why Aurora's eyes were red and puffy, When they were going back from the trip that evening .

Jeremy gave his keys back to Phoenix and mouthed 'Thank you' to Aurora before getting in Ben's car .

Now the four of them were in the elevator. Aurora was leaning towards Phoenix .While Derek and Olivia were trying to get a leash on their grabby hands .Ben and Aurora had engraved the fear of the higher power in their head, 'The Surveillance camera on top corner of the elevator .'